forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: What would be the worst way to die for you?
Burning to Death (on fire) 40 48.78%
Drowning 21 25.61%
Strangled 2 2.44%
Shot 3 3.66%
Stabbed 0 0%
Beheaded 2 2.44%
Crushed (machinery, anything) 2 2.44%
poison (drinking it or on skin) 0 0%
Heart Attack or Stroke (Cancer or any disease actually) 3 3.66%
Alone 9 10.98%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2009, 09:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 33,299
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough
Default How wouldn't you want to die?

Which way do you think would be the worse way to die? Is there one particular way you never wish to die?
Old 05-07-2009, 09:16 PM

Credits: 79,163,131
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

you forgot "All of the above"
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 05-07-2009, 09:24 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,735
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

In prison

but worse would be drowning alone. in semen. in prison.

Last edited by Boon : 05-07-2009 at 10:01 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 09:24 PM

Credits: 33,299
jay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enoughjay92388 will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well there you go, if you can't choose just one...just state "all of the above" on here...
Old 05-07-2009, 09:27 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,126
Jacktion is being mentioned in polite conversation

I want my last words to be

"At least I never have to listen to another fucking song by Creed."

My band may suck, but not as much as you do.
http://www.myspace.com/MayorsOfSuperAwesomeTown
http://www.facebook.com/MayorsOf
Old 06-05-2009, 03:11 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Airplane crash should have been on that list. When I watch "Castaway", I get totally freaked out by the crash scene.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 285,810
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I would fucking hate being beheaded! Think about it having your throat cut and choking on your own blood and then not being able to breath and feeling your skin being cut and actually being alive during the whole thing.

Old 06-07-2009, 08:47 PM

Credits: 30,215
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers
d_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followersd_b_99 is building a legion of followers

Code:

They probably weren't last words, but on his deathbed the priest gave Voltaire his last rights and asked if Voltaire would renounce satan. Voltaire said "Now is not the time to be making new enemies."
Old 06-08-2009, 12:12 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,313
chilansl has a spectacular aurachilansl has a spectacular aurachilansl has a spectacular aura

Crucifixion or Scaphism would be high on my list.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:14 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,906,234
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

ditto