forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-28-2014, 06:19 AM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,258,983
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I thought everyone hated Stantz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I like dick, a lot.
Joe 1961-2012 miss you buddy

Old 12-29-2014, 08:52 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,621
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

"Will also accept a brand new Sybian".

Does that mean you've worn one out?
Old 12-29-2014, 10:30 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

No. People like me don't get nice things.

No sweet 16 (heck only had 2 bday parties ever that weren't snowed out one of which was a 3'rd time reschedule), no prom although I had a boyfriend, my first real date was when I was 28, no engagement/wedding ring, can't let myself have kids or family, get a part in the school play then get hit in the head with a van with a family in it and have to miss it, get the part of Wednesday Adams in a girl choral group spend months practicing to find I have jaw surgery the day of the show, can't tell you how many things I put tons of work into to watch other people walk off with the prize...no recess.

I just meant I would accept that in lieu of money.

But in my hey day, I have worn out probably over 20 vibes. Well over 10 years ago, after my first and best pocket rocket, that lasted 3 years til I stepped on it, all the brands seem to now be getting made in China. For awhile it was like 5-6 a year.

Now it doesn't even matter. It's a new life.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 12-29-2014 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Felt this needed crickets.
Old 01-01-2015, 02:36 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

I got you on age (I'm 45), but you got me on membership by a few months. I'm more of a lurker so I don't post much either.

I've been through lots of changes over the past 7 years and few months. Jobs have come and gone, lost my father to illness in 2011, son has moved out/in/out/in/out and been through 3 or 4 girlfriends, daughter made it through her pancreas issues and after a major surgery is almost a normal person. I fell of the horse and resumed my LEGO addiction and now have no room to display all I have. I swear, I could buy a new car with what I've spent on those evil pieces of plastic.

Things are looking very good, new job is AWESOME and they're even paying for more certs. Looking like we'll be packing and moving to the other side of the city this/next year (god I hate moving and have TOO much stuff!!).

I keep coming back to be entertained by everyone here. Missing those who have passed on, figuratively and literally.

Happy New Year ALL!

Last edited by strommsarnac : 01-01-2015 at 02:43 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 12:02 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 893
Drunk24711 will become famous soon enoughDrunk24711 will become famous soon enoughDrunk24711 will become famous soon enough

not really new,long time lurker but huge fan of the site. howdy all
Old 01-05-2015, 03:42 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Code:

Gah life stories that suck worse than me. Awwww
Old 01-05-2015, 03:49 AM

Code:

Cool stories bro, if things have been and are looking up in life. I'm glad there are still dsf originals coming by even if they've been lurking. And to any active dsfer's out there. A Happy New Year to all too!
Old 01-05-2015, 01:44 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Nice to meet you, welcome to the group.
Old 03-22-2015, 04:53 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 952
kRon1k will become famous soon enoughkRon1k will become famous soon enoughkRon1k will become famous soon enough

Yoooooooooooooooo

sup DSF
Old 03-23-2015, 01:19 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Nice to meet you kronik. Welcome to the group.