forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-22-2008, 07:09 PM
Yeah mate, I'm down under....and she loves it!

Credits: 206,484
MickC Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.
Default >Heavy Subject< Has anyone killed someone?

Like the title says, a heavy topic, but has anyone ever killed someone, either accidentally, or on purpose?

Trip's story motivated me to ask. I have, (semi-accidentally), and would like to know how other people deal with it.

Im only going to post my story if there is someone else here who I can "compare notes" with.

**EDIT** Don't post any unsolved serial killer stuff here, or anyhting still in the court system!!
Old 09-22-2008, 07:14 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,787
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

fortunately, not that i'm aware of.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:15 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,059
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

well this should be interesting. oh and no, no i haven't.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:21 PM

n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
don't you work in a hospital? c'mon, fess up!

does it count if i didn't kill them, but they died right in front of me? about 5 years ago, i was in line for Mr. Toad's Wild Ride at Disneyland and the guy in front of me had a heart attack and died. his head landed on my shoe. needless to say, not the Happiest Place on Earth that day. got a free weekend pass + hotel though! woo hoo!

Old 09-22-2008, 07:29 PM

FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

[quote=n2tattoos.lol;140202]don't you work in a hospital? c'mon, fess up!

honey all i do is feed them

Old 09-22-2008, 07:33 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,968
red7ine is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

no, but I do have a recurring dream where I kill my cousin with brutal, homicidal glee. I wake up feeling like I'm a fugitive from the law and afraid of what my family will say.

I'm sure there's some psychoanalytical crap that can be poured all over this, but I've always gotten along with my cousin and there have never been any 'issues' to speak of.

oh, and how do you 'semi-accidentally' do anything?
Old 09-22-2008, 07:58 PM

Code:

that's when you try to slash the face, but accidentally hit the neck.

Old 09-22-2008, 07:59 PM

Code:

that's it? you mean you ain't a smarty pants? hmm, where's that n00b girl...

Old 09-22-2008, 08:01 PM

are you implying that b/c i work in a hospital kitchen i'm an idiot?

Old 09-22-2008, 08:03 PM

Code:

nope. i'm implying that because you work in a hospital kitchen, you're not a doctor who can provide the lavish material items to which i am accustomed.