forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-18-2016, 08:09 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,572
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

I think I've had that drink before
Old 04-19-2016, 01:09 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 5,413
Vulcan gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Vulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary Busey

Hope she keeps the new Profile pic.....much nicer that the old one.
Old 04-19-2016, 04:57 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

That's totes what I meant.

Code:

Well I change them every 2 weeks, but I keep them on hand so you might see it again.
Old 04-22-2016, 11:16 AM
MadamMeow

Today seems beat. Where's the fast forward button.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:11 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,572
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

Pet a cat. Here is my neighbor's cat. I don't play with him much since he gets a little bitey.

... as I hooked my gnarled finger thru her nipple
ring, and pulled her supple body toward mine ...

Last edited by amtronic : 04-22-2016 at 01:12 PM.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:26 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Lol I like that joke except my now 18 year old baby girl has a failing liver.

She's still alright, but I know how this shit goes.

I've had more time on Earth with kitty than I have the rest of my family. So she's my baby, my last remaining immediate family member, my best and only non romantic friend, my heart, my world and my identity.

It's been a very trying/tiring 2 weeks. I have no idea what I'm going to do without her.

So just been making every second count, keeping her as happy as I can and then at work holding back tears trying to think of what I'm going to say when I'm holding her dead body wrapped in a towel one last time while trying not to think about it.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:27 PM
MadamMeow

But hi everyone let's have a rockin' Saturday!
Old 04-23-2016, 05:55 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,719
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

My heart goes out to you, losing a pet is the worse days of our lives. I lost my dog 8-13-13 my eyes still water thinking of that day. I replay that morning over and over in my head almost every day not that I want to but I can't get it out of my head. He went outside that morning had a bowel movement then was unsteady while walking back towards the door. He then laid on the ground and looked up at me with kind of a glazed look in his eyes. I picked him up and carried him into the house he was drooling and his nose was running. I put him on the couch and gave him O2 but he was going. He took one last gasp of breath and was gone. I jumped into my Excursion and drove as fast as I could to the vet but he was gone. I still remember this old fuck driving side by side with another car not letting me by then at a light giving me a look. If I wasn't trying to do chest compression on my dog I think I would have got out and killed him. Sorry about posting this sad story I did not start out thinking I was going to tell it all but I just got lost in the memory. One point to Madam is when you lose your little one I know it will be terrible but the timing might be st a point where you will find another kitty that was meant to be yours. It happened to me I found another little one a month and a half after me little one passed and she had been a blessing. I look at it in a way like the one that passed had at a bit in me finding my new one. Sorry for the heartache you're feeling Madam grab those moments and cherish them.
Old 04-23-2016, 08:07 PM
MadamMeow

Thanks Vodkaman, that's exactly what I'm doing.

Sorry you had to go through that too, but very happy you have a new little buddy now.

My boyfriend's already talking about a new one, but I don't want to hear it for awhile. But like you said, the time will come on it's own I'm sure.
Old 04-24-2016, 05:04 AM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,359
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

I should have been running the London Maratathon today...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.