forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-24-2009, 07:48 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,003
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Default Good cop, bad cop

So, coming home from a movie (G-Force in 3D) and Costco with my wife, daughter and niece, this guy runs a stop sign and turns left right in front of me. Thankfully I was alert for that (people do it all the freaking time), and as I was slowing down, I was also blowing the horn. Retard actually slowed down too. I came within a foot of hitting his ass end.

He keeps going and so do I. Drive the 1/4 mile to my house (kind of a looped neighborhood), get two trips of groceries into the house and am reaching into the trunk for the third when the same asshole slides to a stop at the end of my driveway and yells past his son "You the fucker who flicked me off!!?"

Dude comes into my neighborhood and yells at me for blowing the horn and waving my hands at him when he ran a stop sign which there's no way you can miss.

So, he's there yelling at me, trying to convince me he didn't run the sign, telling me I was speeding (never on that road especially since I had to slow down for the lady in front of me to get her ass over into the turn lane, people also like to turn right from the left lane there), etc. I say "I can't believe you actually hunted me down. Do you know that's considered ROAD RAGE. Go away and don't ever come around here again." He's starts cussing at me again and I say "I'm done, I'm calling 911". He stumbles over his words then and say "FINE, you flicked me off, that's road rage too". Um, no I didn't and even if I did, you're the one who turned around and hunted my ass down.

So I call 911 on my cell, he's still there yelling at me while the operator is getting my name and address, dude even yells "That's it I'm getting out and kicking your ass". As the operator asks "Did he just say he's going to kick your ass?" I say "I'm on my property and have a lifetime of martial arts training, do what you think you have to do. Yes ma'am, he did say that and I will defend myself if need be." At this point my wife, daughter and niece are out front with their cell phones taking video and my wife is telling him to grow up and "What would your wife think if she saw you acting this way with your son in the car, go home". I tell him the cops are on the way and I gave them your plate number, so you can deal with that. I also notice that one of my neighbors is watching (two houses down) and has his arm down the side of his truck (he's a cop in another city). So the guy rants and raves and drives a few house away and starting yelling "I'm on public property so fuck you and you can't tell me what to do". I yell back "No, but the cops can when they get here in about two minutes". He quickly drives off. It's also then that I lose the signal on my phone.

Two minutes later I hear sirens and a cruiser comes from both direction. They see the truck is gone and one drives off to go looking. The remaining officer stops and talks with me. Tells me that the plate is an out of county plate and that four cruisers were really close when I lost my signal (they were listening in) and the guy had to have pulled into someones long drive cause they didn't see him go by, but they'll keep looking. My wife mentioned there's a young kid in the truck and he put that out over the radio.

The officer leaves and I see my neighbor walking into his garage carrying his police issue rifle Then he comes over and say "I had your back if he pulled a gun". About two hours later a cruiser comes back by and the officer says they found him parked behind a vacant country house, on the phone yelling at his wife. The kid was crying. So they arrest him for road rage, stalking, harassment and running a stop sign. They told the wife she could pick her son up at the station. Now I get to go to court as a witness and so does my neighbor.

Turns out they spent 30 minutes looking for the guy. Found him with a plane.

Not all cops are bad
Old 07-24-2009, 10:44 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,463
Badcat is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Way to stand your ground!

You're right, not all cops are bad. But just like everything else, I few assholes give the rest a bad name.
Old 07-24-2009, 11:36 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 284,292
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I would of just punched the dude out and then pissed on him and posted it on you tube.

Old 07-25-2009, 11:25 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
fuckin' Dangle... you crack my ass up

That's a great story strommsarnac. Great in that everything turned out ok so we can all have a laugh at that guy's expense. Would have sucked if it had escalated any more than that.

what a douche that guy was
Old 07-25-2009, 04:42 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,003
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I felt confident I could take the guy one on one (5' 5", 150lbs, not muscle either). If he'd have stepped on my yard, I would have. Smartest thing he did was stay in the street. I wasn't about to go out there and be liable for assault.

Plus having a really good idea that my neighbor had a gun behind his truck and he's one of the department's snipers gave me a good feeling should the guy pull a gun or something.

I was not happy my wife, et al came outside though. Not smart on their part.