forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-29-2010, 01:03 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 8,425
shsheik is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Old 12-29-2010, 10:32 AM
inextricably bound up with perception

Credits: 71,868
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer View Post
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
9/11 was an inside job from the Roswell aliens and the Loch Ness Monster
Old 12-29-2010, 12:56 PM

dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing
dolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thingdolphinskull is planning the next big thing

Quote:
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Old 12-29-2010, 03:40 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Old 12-30-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
I take pizza seriously.
Quote:
Old 12-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 640,390
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Old 12-31-2010, 12:17 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,953,310
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 12-31-2010, 12:31 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,746
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

^^^ so damn true...best is when people post what they are reading. yeah right
Old 12-31-2010, 01:09 PM

Credits: 79,155,713
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

The more I read fb, the more I realize how pathetic some people I know are. It's embarrassing. Some people who I respected in my industry, I have come to find out are attention whores who think people want to know about every stupid thing they do in their pathetic lives. It's so fuckin gay. I have lost all respect for them. I guess I still check my page every day just to see what some of the hot chicks are up to, but for the most part, every time I log on, I read it for a few minutes and get even more disappointed in humanity. It has been great for finding really old friends though.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-31-2010, 03:21 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 640,390
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I just use it for passing time and the occasional comment but my sister is a nightmare on FB, ever fucking thing is posted up... 'laundry on, dishwasher on, book then bed' or 'need to go take the kids to school, brb' and my absolute 'favourite' - 'one of the kids isn't well, I need to look after them and make sure their ok'... Well go fucking do it then instead of telling the whole fucking world.