forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 01-06-2015, 07:52 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,484
thaxeman will become famous soon enoughthaxeman will become famous soon enough
Unhappy

Can't believe ms Aniston didn't get through.
Old 01-06-2015, 08:19 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,702
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

^^^ could not have said it better
Old 01-06-2015, 08:50 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 4,261
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Beard said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Thanks for the interim results. Why so many byes into the second round, were there only 52 starting pairs allowed by Challonge?

I didn't find today's choices very difficult, but some past ones were brutal.
Old 01-06-2015, 09:11 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,558
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I'm bummed my Duffster is out, but life and voting goes on.

Great job Madam
Old 01-06-2015, 09:43 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Code:

Code:

Thanks guys, glad you're having fun!

Code:

Code:

Code:

That was the luck of the draw.

First I randomized them on a randomizer site, and then the tournament site did it again anyway. I did it on 12/30 and then Frothy made the last vote in the Miss DSF 2014 game, so I had to redo it. So 2 wasted efforts here. Doh!

Code:

Code:

I know and it was all from literally 1 vote! Make sure you check in everyday to help prevent another loss shocker!

Code:

That pissed me off too, there was no way around them on that site and I never heard of "byes" before, but the reason is a mathematical one. Something with a power of 2. 16, 32, 64 and then 128 would produce an even grid.

The site I used was made up for sports tournaments I believe, so I'm thinking it's a common occurrence?

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-06-2015 at 09:44 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:29 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,264
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

My girls better pull through!
Old 01-07-2015, 10:15 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I wish them the best of luck.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:15 AM
MadamMeow

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage –Round 1
Minka Kelly (54.76%) defeated Jessica Biel (45.24%)
Lacey Charbert (57.14%) defeated Julianne Hough (42.86%)
Minka Kelly will face Lacey Charbert in Round 2!

Molly Quinn (67.57%) defeated Rebecca Jarvis (32.43%)
Molly Quinn will face Anna Kendrick (entering tournament as a bye) in Round 2!

Ariana Grande (57.5%) defeated Jocelyn Chew (42.5%)
Rihanna (76.92%) defeated Beyonce Knowles (23.08%)
Ariana Grande will face Rihanna in Round 2!

Meow’s Musings:
Not too many surprising results here today, except for one, Minka Kelly fucking Jessica Biel up the ass and out of the tournament. These two were literally even for much of the days causing me to plan how I would handle a 50/50 split, which will be sending both babes to the next round even if the tournament program won’t let me. But it looks like I won’t have to worry about that right now. Personally, I thought Biel was going to win by a large spread.

Lacey Charbet was able to karate chop Julianne Hough to the throat to successfully proceed to Round 2. This was another ohsoclose battle, but Lacey was able to snag her win with a few extra votes on her side. Lacey will now get to fight Minka Kelly in the next round, but does she have what it takes to overcome her? Stay tuned.

Molly Quinn was able to KO her opponent Rebecca Jarvis with relative ease. Rebecca with her financial prowess may have had the smarts to become a finalist on The Apprentice, but she proved not to have the “it” factor to overcome the charms of the ultra-adorable Molly. With this, Molly will be up against new to the tournament Anna Kendrick in Round 2. Will she be able to keep her momentum going?

Ariana Grande hair pulled her way to victory in a catfight against Jocelyn Chew. Perhaps Ariana’s move to try to be a little more adult by stopping the wearing of those ridiculous tutus gave her the edge she needed to outshine the Asian beauty.

Meanwhile Rihanna popped a cap in Beyonce’s mother fucking ass, securing her win with the biggest margin to date! There once was a time where Beyonce was the queen, but Rihanna has come to show her that her time is done. The former Chris Brown punching bag has been doing quite well for herself. Maybe she should even thank him for the endurance training that prepared her for this event. Now Rihanna will face Ariana Grande in Round 2. Who will reign supreme?

What are your thoughts?

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-07-2015 at 10:17 AM.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:20 AM
MadamMeow

Today’s matches are now live!

Voting for these matches is open through January 11. Use the link under each matchup to vote, which will literally take about a second to do. Please vote only once, since duplicate votes do not count.

More information about the tournament, including standings, brackets, results, and all matches can be found here.

Thanks for voting, and check back tomorrow for new matches!

-------

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 32
Lily Allen vs. Courtney Stodden
Vote: http://poll.fm/53lea

Lily Allen

Courtney Stodden

------------------------------

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 33
Kate Beckinsale vs. Eva Green
Vote: http://poll.fm/53lee

Kate Beckinsale

Eva Green

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 34
Natalie Zea vs. Jennifer Morrison
Vote: http://poll.fm/53lei

Natalie Zea

Jennifer Morrison

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 35
Jessica Lowndes vs. Rosamund Pike
Vote: http://poll.fm/53ley

Jessica Lowndes

Rosamund Pike

Knockout Stage – Round 1 – Match 36
Meg Turney vs. Michelle Jenneke
Vote: http://poll.fm/53lf6

Meg Turney

Michelle Jenneke
Old 01-07-2015, 09:18 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,558

Seriously?! Kate Beckinsale vs Eva Green?! That's just evil...damn randomizer!