forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-14-2008, 11:29 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Olympic Gymnasts

Am I the only one who noticed that most of the dudes look like they're popping wood while they're flipping around?? Johnny Horton, the American, was busting out of his very gay gymnastic pants, and HELLO Russia! Also, I may think it's fair to assume all Asian related penis stereotypes are true based on their Olympic competitors... The world is watching, boys, at least shove a sock down there :/
Old 08-14-2008, 11:31 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,783
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

nice one....sig worthy...where's n2tats?

about a man and his horse
Old 08-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,021
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Sorry to busy getting my perv on with the ladies (and I refuse to look at the Chinese girls, cause they are all under age by way to much)
Old 08-14-2008, 11:32 AM

Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

one of them still had "baby teeth"

funny....mac and I were discussing the same thing during the competition...

Old 08-14-2008, 11:32 AM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 9 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Did you see the video of Alicia Sacramone (from the US gymnastic team-the one that BLEW IT) knocking some dude out at a party???
Old 08-14-2008, 12:48 PM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,181
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:

At least she is legal age ...

Old 08-14-2008, 12:54 PM

Code:

ummm...you mean thank you Binary because you didn't have to pay for it...

Old 08-14-2008, 12:57 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 713
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The Chinese girls gymnasts all appeared to be about 12 years old
Old 08-14-2008, 01:06 PM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,021
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Just read the the belief is that they are as young as 13. And, since they were given false passports and other info the Chinese Government is involved which SHOCKS me. just SHOCKS me that they would cheat to win.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:38 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,346
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Borrowed the quote midge, thanks!