forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: Do you love small tits?
Yes, the smallest they come 169 24.71%
Medium are fine 173 25.29%
Nope, only big for me 35 5.12%
I like them all 307 44.88%
Voters: 684. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2013, 12:56 PM
SPAM

Credits: 2,802
Euell will become famous soon enoughEuell will become famous soon enough
Default What about size tits....hmmm

I like all of them, I think it depends on my mood lol
sometimes I want small, sometimes - big it's my choice lol
Old 01-04-2014, 07:39 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,325
cali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSF

As the saying goes, its not the size that matters...
Old 01-05-2014, 01:34 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 4,345,623
waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of

Depends on the body type. I like proportional tits. On a thin girl, small tight tits are hot. On a girl with a little more meat, bigger tits are great.

What sucks is when the tits are smaller than the belly, that's just gross.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:52 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,250
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

I like a girl with one great big titty, like a F Cup or even a G Cup, and one little tiny titty, like an A or a B Cup. That way I can switch off depending on whatever mood I'm in. Of course, it means you have to lean her against a wall when you're fucking her doggy style, or she'll start to list to one side, but that's a small price to pay for variety, my friend.

Old 01-24-2014, 04:59 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,384
PussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular auraPussyAddict has a spectacular aura

I like big tits and I can not lie, other brothers can't deny!!!!
Old 02-20-2014, 07:50 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,047
Lion74 will become famous soon enoughLion74 will become famous soon enoughLion74 will become famous soon enough

I like big tits. My girlfriend has a realy big tits.
Old 04-26-2014, 01:49 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,342
NudeAutoMall has a spectacular auraNudeAutoMall has a spectacular auraNudeAutoMall has a spectacular auraNudeAutoMall has a spectacular aura

Like others have said, I like them all.