forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-19-2009, 03:23 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Allah, Buda, God, Yahweh, etc etc etc

on a more serious note..
This is not a thread to debate religion.

The only question i want you to answer is this: Assuming you believe in "A God" or an entity that is the creator of all things what would you say/ask him/her/it if you had 5 minutes of your creator's undivided attention? (atheists need not answer this thread)

Would you ask for things - wealth for your family, friends, self? Would you ask for healing for others? Would you just ask questions that you've always want answered?

i know a lot of us here despise organized religion but i am curious to hear your answers

You got 5 minutes...go!

Old 12-19-2009, 03:29 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 287,794
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

I fucking hate religion period, it's a joke and I can't believe people live there lives by it. It's a fucking horrible way to live life and I understand people want to live a life by rules that where created fucking so long ago it's nuts. Life and man has been around way before the writing of man and there's no fucking way there's a man in the sky that is going to strike me down for calling him a faggot............FAGGOT. Come on the world today starts war in the name of god, from the united states to every fucking make believe god out there.

shit like this can happen, because it's god plan......screw that. I watch killers and rapists all day and they don't seem to die for their crimes. Why doesn't that super being do something about them. To me religion is based on giving people purpose in life and not feeling like that life is over when you die. I've lost loved ones and yea it went through my mind I hope there's something after death, but in my mind I know you just fade away.

Religion to me is just funny, I loved how prisoners can come into prison and then take up Muslim, catholic, or most religions and as long as they can except god they can repent for what they have done and everything is OK.............And come on 72 virgins..................WTF really.

I Remember one comedian said about religion is its the biggest joke every played on the world, he said why is it in the bible that say hell is a bad place. If the devil is a god and has control over people like god does. Why would he punish you for doing what his plan is. So if I do everything the devil loves why wouldn't he want to throw a party for me to say FU to god. Look he decided to live his life and not worry about being judged. oh well I'm sure there will be some people will post some stuff totally saying I'm wrong.....looking forward to the tussle.

Last edited by Carlos Spicy Wiener : 12-19-2009 at 03:33 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:39 AM
satan666

Fuckin hell Dangle i just said this wasnt a thread to talk about or debate religion....

Do you believe in a CREATOR of any kind? Or are you an athiest?

If you do believe there is some kind of creator then answer the question... if you dont then dont argue with the people that do believe.

simple.

EDIT - i understand that you might be pretty drunk right now dangle
Old 12-19-2009, 03:44 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 287,794
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Sorry went into attack mode.............lol.....doing what I do the whole religion thing pisses me off.....sorry.

Ok if there is one............

I would ask him or her: Why the the fuck did you put my balls on the out side of my body...........Huge mistake in design.

Old 12-19-2009, 03:46 AM
satan666

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Bwahaha see that's funny... but actually it is a good design. The scrotum expands and contracts to keep the testes close to the body for optimal heat for the sperm.... what you should ask is:

WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HURT SO MUCH WHEN YOUR BALLS EVEN GET GRAZED??
Old 12-19-2009, 04:42 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 7,526
Jawa22 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My question is this: "What the fuck did I do to piss you off?" There are a ton of CEO's and rappers out there fucking up way worse than me, but you chose to let them have millions of dollars instead of the hard working people of america who aren't trying to screw everyone or get high? If there is a god, or some kind of supreme being, there is a serious flaw in their logic. IMO, man created a god out of a need to not feel so alone, and to put the blame on someone else when shit goes south.
Old 12-19-2009, 04:46 AM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,975
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Dear God/Creator/Insert Name Here,

Amy Winehouse..... why?

Thanks,

Pobs
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:25 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,933
The Lizard King is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Dear Whatever,

you wanna make some sweet ass music
Old 01-26-2010, 11:32 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,453
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I would want to know which girls had a crush on me, which girls have bated to me, and which girls i coulda scored with if i wasnt such a timid pussy and/or in a relationship.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:02 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,262
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old Pissy Bastard took my question. i guess my second question would be, why is it you have a bunch of slobbering retards for a fan club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB