forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 12-14-2020, 10:04 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,259,709
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Oh you know I dunno

Thank goodness she was barely legal at the time circa 2000.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 12-14-2020 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-15-2020, 03:08 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,407
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Yeah, she was really attractive to me too.
Old 07-24-2021, 07:19 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

So this closes the chapter on Allison Mack and NXIVM. 3 years seems light.

Allison Mack sentenced to 3 years in prison for role in Nxivm
By Laura Ly and Sonia Moghe, CNN
Updated 2:41 PM EDT, Wed June 30, 2021

(CNN) Allison Mack, former "Smallville" actress and high-ranking member of the cultlike group Nxivm, was sentenced to 3 years in prison Wednesday. Mack is required to have 3 years of supervised release after serving her prison term and has to pay a $20,000 fine.

In Mack's letter, which was submitted as part of the sentencing memorandum filed Friday, she apologized to people she has harmed by her actions.

"I am sorry to those of you that I brought into Nxivm," Mack wrote. "I am sorry I ever exposed you to the nefarious and emotionally abusive schemes of a twisted man."

Mack was arrested in 2018 along with several other Nxivm leaders, including Keith Raniere, who was convicted of racketeering charges and sentenced last year to 120 years in prison. She pleaded guilty to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges one month before Raniere's 2019 trial was set to begin.

Sentencing guidelines recommended a range of 14-17.5 years in prison for Mack. Prosecutors had asked US District Judge Nicholas Garaufis to give her below the recommended range because of "substantial assistance" she gave the government in the investigation and prosecution of others, they said in a court filing. Mack's attorneys had asked for her to receive no prison time.

Garaufis called Mack "an essential accomplice" and a "willing and proactive ally" of Raniere, but also said, "I don't doubt that you were manipulated and also felt captive."

He said he granted the prosecutors' request for a lesser sentence but wanted to impose a sentence that would still be fair to the seriousness of the crime and to deter others from doing anything similar.

CNN has reached out to Mack's attorneys for comment on the sentence.

Nxivm was a company in Albany, New York, that touted "self-help" classes. But prosecutors said within the organization, a secretive, female-only group was created that ultimately led to some women being branded with Raniere and Mack's initials and being coerced into giving compromising information, including nude photos, to the group's leaders on a regular basis.

The group, known as DOS, involved several women who were known as "first-line masters," who reported directly to Raniere and recruited other women as their slaves, according to testimony at the trial. Unbeknownst to many of the women, Raniere was the head of the group, and women were, at times, directed to have sex with him and send him nude photographs.

Mack has been under house arrest at her parents' home for the past three years, since her arrest. Her attorneys said that in the past three years, Mack has gotten her associate degree at a community college in California, enrolled at UC Berkeley for a bachelor's degree program, and worked as a caterer.

They should 'ask to be branded'

One week before Mack pleaded guilty, she began to cooperate with the government and share details about crimes committed and evidence, prosecutors said in their sentencing memo.

One piece of evidence she shared served as "crucial" evidence during Raniere's trial: a recording of a conversation between Mack and Raniere in which the two discuss a "branding ceremony."

"The person should ask to be branded," Raniere is heard saying in the audio. "And they should probably say that before they're held down, so it doesn't seem like they are being coerced."

Another high-ranking member of DOS, Lauren Salzman, who pleaded guilty to racketeering and racketeering conspiracy charges, testified that she herself was branded, and she watched another woman writhe in pain during the ceremony.

"She was squealing and screaming and it looked horrendous," Salzman testified. Salzman is expected to be sentenced July 28.

Prosecutors said were it not for Mack's cooperation, they would not have been able to present the recording of Raniere and Mack discussing the ceremony, where they discuss the design of the brand, which shows their initials KR and AM, and how women should be held down before being branded in their pelvic regions.

The need for 'responsibility and consequences'

Jessica Joan, an actress who joined Nxivm in 2016 and was ultimately recruited into DOS, testified anonymously as "Jay" during Raniere's trial, but ahead of the sentencing she decided to come forward publicly after having time to process what happened. Now, she says, she wants to take control of telling her own story.

In an in-person statement at Wednesday's sentencing, Joan called Mack and Raniere "the most evil monsters I ever met."

"There needs to be responsibility and consequences for her actions," Joan told CNN earlier. "I think we all are victims of Keith one way or another. However, she totally had her own choices to make. And I know for a fact that she got pleasure in the harm that she was creating. There were a lot of things Keith told her to do but there were a lot of things she did of her own will and desire."

Joan said at Raniere's trial that after she was recruited to join DOS, she was told she would need to give monthly pieces of "collateral," or potentially damaging information, to ensure she would keep the group secret. She submitted photos that were "sexy or unattractive," as well as secrets regularly "kind of like rent ... the first of every month," she testified.

Joan testified that in 2017, Mack directed her to seduce Raniere and have him take and send a nude photo of her as proof.

Joan, a survivor of sexual abuse, was celibate at the time and said that when she pushed back on the "special assignment," Mack told her that having sex with Raniere would "help you get rid of all of your sexual abuse trauma."

Joan said in her testimony that she immediately knew she needed to get away from the group but that she was terrified about what the group would do with the damaging photos and information she'd shared with them.

"I was just thinking about all the collateral that they had on me and, like, well, what was I going to do? I needed to get out of this situation, and what are they going to do with my collateral?" she testified.

Joan said she was the first to leave DOS in 2017 and was never branded. It was a gradual process to leave the group and Albany, something she details in her forthcoming book, "The Untouchable Jessica Joan." Her latest writing project is a victim impact statement she plans to deliver Wednesday before Mack's sentencing.

"I want to tell her my truth. I want to let her know all of the pain and suffering that she caused," Joan said. "There's also an aspect of forgiveness. I can forgive but I don't forget. I do believe there needs to be personal accountability by her. I believe the judge will give a sentence that will bring justice."

Mack has 'turned her life around'

In the three years since her arrest, Mack has been working as a caterer, obtained her associate's degree at a community college in California, and enrolled in a bachelor's degree program at the University of California, Berkeley, her lawyers said in the sentencing memorandum.

"None of these things can justify Ms. Mack's past actions, or erase the harm done to the Victims," the memo read. "However, having been finally removed from Raniere's grip by these very proceedings and the unwavering support of her family and friends that they have engendered, Ms. Mack has regained the clarity she had lost as a member of Nxivm -- clarity to see past Raniere's lies and manipulations, and to understand the incalculable harm caused by the group she was a part of."

Mack's attorneys describe in a court filing her life as a child actor, how she took part in her first Nxivm class in 2007 and moved to Albany to immerse herself in the group in 2012. When DOS was formed, Mack "(wrongly) understood DOS to be an organization designed to empower women," attorneys said in their memorandum.

Mack's attorneys said in their filing that for several months after her arrest, she remained in denial about the nature of Nxivm, DOS and the intentions of Raniere, who she'd been devoted to for 10 years, but that being confined to her parents' home after her arrest for years "likely saved her life by leaving her no choice but to reintegrate into her family."

Mack acknowledges that her cooperation with the government could have been even more substantial if it had started sooner, the filing states.

In the letter of apology filed ahead of her sentencing, Mack wrote that she does not take lightly the responsibility she has for the lives she negatively impacted.

"I lied to you, again and again, in order to protect the delusion I was so deeply committed to believing," she wrote.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-24-2021 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-24-2021, 07:28 PM

Wow this has been going on for over 3 years. It seems like it was only yesterday.
Old 07-24-2021, 08:44 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

It really does, doesn't it. Time is a bish!

I wanted to start a sex cult for this guy I ruined my life over when I was like 19 or so. Got a book 'How To Build a Website For Dummies'. Surprisingly (lol) not one girl replied. I only almost got raped a whole bunch of times cause I didn't really get the whole trolling yet. I mean I did, but I had goals damn it.

I wasn't even going to do all that weirdo branding or torture nonsense. Not my jam. I'm kinda jealous of these people and then mad that they did it all stupid.

And yeah 3 years is crazy light when you think of what Weinstein got. That's a walk in the park and she'll probably be released early. Damn.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 07-25-2021, 08:24 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,868
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Is it too late to join your sex cult
Old 07-25-2021, 09:09 PM
Almost Interesting...

MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.
MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.MadamMeow is the ultimate authority on all that is reputable.

Code:

My site was madammeowssexcatsforratboy so if you want to be a sex cat for him then sure. Pisces men are REALLY good, you can get this insane mind thing going if they let you, so I'd understand.

I'm teasing of course, but that was my domain for real. Lol

Oh well, better to not have one than going to jail I guess.

Oh my there is a lot of tits & ass on movies & TV.
Trampy Internet Girls...what more do you need!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusMartinez View Post
MadamMeow2 for president....
Old 07-26-2021, 10:06 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,868

Code:

Shit I thought it would be everyone hooking up. If you ever decide to start a sex cult and your the leader count me in
Old 10-16-2021, 06:28 PM

Default Final final chapter

NXIVM Co-Founder Nancy Salzman, Featured in ‘The Vow’ Docuseries, Sentenced to 42 Months in Prison
By Kate Aurthur

AP

Nancy Salzman, the co-founder and former president of NXIVM, has been sentenced to 42 months in prison. Salzman, who was close with cult leader Keith Raniere, pleaded guilty to racketeering charges in March 2019, and received her sentence in a Brooklyn courtroom on Wednesday.

In a sentencing memo, prosecutors had asked that Salzman be sentenced in the upper range of the recommended 33 to 41 months, and they got their wish: “The conduct underlying the defendant’s conviction warrants a substantial sentence,” wrote assistant U.S. Attorney Tanya Hajjar in a pre-sentencing court filing.

Salzman was featured, though not interviewed, in the phenomenon that was the HBO docuseries “The Vow” last year. The second season of the show — directed and executive produced by Jehane Noujaim and Karim Amer — is currently in production.

submitted a video statement, saying she’s “not sure you will ever understand how your lies and faulty teachings affected me and others.”

Edmondson added: “I still have dreams about you, where I’m being punished by you for something trivial and I can’t speak up for fear of public shaming.”

Salzman is the fifth NXIVM member to be sentenced. In July, her daughter, Lauren, was sentenced to time served and five years of probation; in September 2020, Clare Bronfman (an heir to the Seagram’s fortune, and Raniere’s financial benefactor) was sentenced to 81 months; in October of last year, Raniere himself was sentenced to 120 years in prison; and last month, former “Smallville” actor and top NXIVM recruiter Allison Mack was sentenced to three years.

The finale of “The Vow” in October of last year teased the possibility that Raniere and Nancy Salzman might appear in the second season.

Code:

Judge hands down final sentence in NXIVM case
Former NXIVM bookkeeper Kathy Russell was spared prison time.

By Aaron Katersky and Meredith Deliso
October 6, 2021, 6:15 PM

Jane Rosenberg/Reuters

A federal judge has handed down the final sentence after nearly four years of litigation against NXIVM, a purported women's self-help group that prosecutors have portrayed as a sex cult and criminal enterprise.

Former NXIVM bookkeeper Kathy Russell was spared prison time and instead sentenced Wednesday to two years' probation and 200 hours of community service.

Federal prosecutors had wanted Russell imprisoned for up to a year for visa fraud after she pleaded guilty to providing false documents to the U.S. Consulate in Mexico on behalf of Loreta Garza, a Mexican citizen they said managed an offshoot of NXIVM.

Garza later became one of several "first-line masters" in a secretive NXIVM subgroup that starved women, deprived them of sleep and required them to relinquish blackmail material, according to prosecutors. Other women were branded on their pelvic area with the initials of NXIVM leader Keith Raniere.

Prosecutors said Russell participated in a number of NXIVM's criminal activities at Raniere's direction, but she made clear during the sentencing hearing she now rejects him.

"I denounce NXIVM and I denounce Keith Raniere," Russell said, calling him a "monster."

Raniere was sentenced to 120 years in prison last year following his 2019 conviction on sex trafficking, forced labor conspiracy and racketeering charges. Prosecutors had asked for a life sentence for what they said was Raniere's "immeasurable damage" to victims over 15 years of crime and exploitation, while defense attorneys asserted his "complete innocence."

"Smallville" actress Allison Mack was also sentenced in June to three years in prison after she pleaded guilty to blackmailing women and subjecting them to sexual humiliation after recruiting them into a subgroup of NXIVM.

Others also sentenced for their roles in the upstate New York-based organization included NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman, who awaits a 42-month prison sentence after pleading guilty to charges of racketeering conspiracy; her daughter, Lauren Salzman, who was sentenced in July to five years probation and ordered to perform 300 hours of community service after pleading guilty to racketeering charges; and Seagram's heiress, Clare Bronfman, who was given 81 months of prison time last year after pleading guilty to harboring an undocumented immigrant for financial gain and committing credit card fraud on behalf of Raniere.

Russell was the last defendant sentenced in the high-profile case.

"This sentencing is the final event in an almost four-year-old litigation that has demonstrated to everyone the great harm that can be done to so many by so few," Judge Nicholas Garaufis said.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 10-16-2021 at 06:31 PM.
Old 07-05-2023, 07:47 PM

Default Final Final Chapter? Now we wait for a Lifetime TV movie or on the True Crime Network

Actor Allison Mack released from prison after serving 2 years in NXIVM sex-trafficking case

Smallville star convicted for manipulating women to become sex slaves for group leader Keith Raniere
The Associated Press · Posted: Jul 04, 2023 7:42 PM PDT | Last Updated: July 4

Former television actor Allison Mack, who pleaded guilty for her role in a sex-trafficking case tied to the cult-like group NXIVM, has been released from a California prison, according to a U.S. government website.

Mack, best known for her role as a young Superman's close friend on Smallville, was sentenced to three years behind bars in 2021 after pleading guilty two years earlier to charges that she manipulated women into becoming sex slaves for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere.

Online records maintained by the Federal Bureau of Prisons said Mack, 40, was released Monday from a federal prison in Dublin, Calif., near San Francisco.

Her release was first reported by the Albany Times-Union. Mack avoided a longer prison term by cooperating with U.S. authorities in their case against Raniere, who was ultimately sentenced to 120 years in prison after being convicted on sex-trafficking charges.

Mack helped prosecutors mount evidence showing how Raniere created a secret society that included brainwashed women who were branded with his initials and forced to have sex with him.

In addition to Mack, members of the group included an heiress to the Seagram's liquor fortune, Clare Bronfman; and a daughter of TV star Catherine Oxenberg of Dynasty fame.

Mack would later repudiate Raniere and express "remorse and guilt" before her sentencing in federal court in Brooklyn, N.Y.

Code:

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-05-2023 at 07:51 PM.