forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Watched Superbad last night...funny every time

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 07-13-2008, 01:38 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,956
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

At the theaters: Hancock. I've actually seen it 3 times. It's really really funny and good

At home: The Bank Job, which I've also watched 3 times, as it is also really good.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-13-2008, 03:32 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 5,081
DickandTracy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Wanted with beautiful Angelina! She is One Hot Woman!

My next movie has to be Hancock. Love Will Smith!
Old 07-13-2008, 04:49 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I got drunk and ripped last nite and we watched Harold and Kumar goto Whitecastle. Always a classic.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:03 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,960
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Last night there was a really horrible scary (but not really) movie on tv I later found out is called Unrest.

It's bad. You know how scary movies always come up with improbable ways for the main male and female character to get naked together? In this one, it was to go into a container full of water (?) at the hospital where, for some reason, they stored their dead bodies instead of storing them in refrigerator units like usual. They wanted to get the dead body from the bottom of the container out, and unexplainably, the "body hook" didn't seem to be working.

I think I laughed out of utter confusion more than anything.

Old 07-13-2008, 05:07 PM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 43,387
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah I have seen that one! and your right it IS a bad movie!
but I went and saw Get Smart last night and it was F'N funny!
Old 07-13-2008, 05:56 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Cable Guy just finished... I'd forgotten what a whacked out movie that was.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:37 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Just saw Journey to Center of Earth. Pretty decent movie but I like Brenden Frasier.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:52 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,020
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Wife, daughter and I went and saw Hellboy2 Friday (I've been busy, that's why I'm just now posting) and it was Meh. I'd say about a 6/10.

Great cinematography, and it was nice that they didn't CG it to death like most movies are nowadays. Predictable ending where even my 14 year old daughter and wife who isn't really into this type of movie/tv show told me exactly what would happen long before it did.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:06 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,359
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Fight Club. Again...

I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.