forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 08-07-2014, 01:53 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

My eyes have been bothering the fuck out of me everyday this entire summer. Luckily not conjunctivitis, but the left one keeps running and itching.

AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!
Old 08-07-2014, 03:35 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,273
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

I have a chronic case of chapped hide because I started and named this thread but when the other health complaint posts that prompted it got combined with it, it was attributed to Mr. H so he gets the 1.4 credits per decade that accrue when someone posts here. Like me, now. FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK.

(Not really) (Plus my hide remains unchapped) (My lips, however, are chapped, which is a separate complaint

Old 08-07-2014, 05:38 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,886
lop38 has a spectacular auralop38 has a spectacular auralop38 has a spectacular auralop38 has a spectacular aura

So I was running today when I felt my calf go "pop". Now I'm laying in bed with the leg elevated and iced. This really annoys me because my wife is currently finishing up radiation therapy for her cancer and doesn't have a lot of energy, and I'm laying around barely able to walk.

#%$#&+'##*#$#
Old 08-07-2014, 09:28 PM
MadamMeow

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Should have "bitched" about those credits affecting your "health" in the beginning then. I know you were teasing, but I played fucked up mod and moved those 3 beginning posts into random thoughts. THOSE CREDIT ACCUMULATIONS WILL BE YOURS! (Glad you're alright darling.)

Code:

That really does suck. I really hope you feel better soon, and I wish the best for your wife. *hugs*
Old 08-08-2014, 09:40 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 269,273
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

Code:

Now, can you do anything about this swelling I have in my wiener?

Old 08-08-2014, 10:10 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Well you're cross country, but it might be a good idea to find a spot with some privacy where you can rub your swelled wiener up and down repeatedly until the "problem" relieves itself. *snicker*
Old 03-04-2016, 06:49 AM
MadamMeow

So yesterday I'm talking to my dad on the phone and my face started itching uncontrollably. I think I gave myself stress hives, but there are no bumps although I think it's swollen.

This morning it's still the same and I want to rip it off.

People like me shouldn't have to leave the house.

I don't know why I am posting this.

That is all.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 03-04-2016 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-04-2016, 06:55 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,577
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Semen is the miracle cream when it comes to these symptoms.
Old 03-05-2016, 12:35 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Where can I find this mystical cream that you speak of?
Old 03-05-2016, 09:02 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,577

Code:

I have some of this magical cream. The plus is PETA will endorse mine because it has never been tested on animals.