forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 05-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,086
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
you've had drinks with tool? i'm gonna need to see photographic evidence.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:26 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 541,020
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

A guy that came in last week claims his buddy was paid big hush money by Tom Cruise to keep quiet about their trysts.

Old 05-10-2010, 04:31 PM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 189,980
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

Code:

pm them to me if you ever find any. i had never heard their music until the day of the concert, went because i nothing better to do. wasn't too bad, but probably wouldn't do it again. wait, yes i would, they paid most of the drinks

Old 05-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,026
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I believe that shit, that little faggot has been in the closet for years.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
DSF is how I roll, bitches !!

Credits: 105,277
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Sorry this is so long:

I used to be heavy into watching the UFC pay-per-views. I still am but I don't watch them all the time. In any case, back around the time of UFC X and the earlier years, I got the bright idea to try and contact some of these UFC fighters by calling 411 and getting their phone numbers. I mean, they tell you where they are from so why the fuck not, right? lol. Through my 6 or 7 attempts, I was only successful in talking with Don "The Predator" Frye (Tom Selleck look-a-like if you don't know who he is) and Ken Shamrock's dad.

OK, Ken Shamrock's dad doesn't count because he helps run Ken and Frank's fighting schools so anyone can call them up.

I called 411 and got Don Frye's phone number. I called it one night and got an older gentleman on the phone. When I asked him if he was the UFC fighter, he said "You must be looking for my son, Don Junior" and then he gave me his number. I called the real Don Frye the next day and his wife answered and said he was out of town for a few days and told me to try back on Thursday (I believe it was Monday or so that day) but anyway, I tried back at that time. His wife answered the phone and said "yeah, hold on." Don Frye got onto the phone and I spoke with him for about 15 minutes. He was an awesome guy and was speaking with me about his career, his current fight coming up, answering my questions, and I just remember having more respect for him after that because he took the time to speak with me on the phone when he could have easily said he didn't have time.

Old 05-10-2010, 06:29 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,026
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

That's kind of cool Dice. When I lived in El Paso, my first wife liked to hang out at this big club/bar place that did karaoke because some faggot she went to jr high with (she later fucked him, but we were separated by then) worked in the karaoke bar. In any event, Dan "The Beast" Severn came in one night and was clowning around with all of the staff in there. He put me into a headlock (not very MMA is it?). He was pretty cool, even sang a little bit of Devil Went Down to Georgia. My only other brush with MMA or UFC is that Shonie Carter and I were apparently in the same unit, separated by a year or three. I emailed him and he actually responded a few times, that cat is hilarious.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,803
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

I've met puddle of mud, lamb of god, static-x and mudvayne and a couple other random bands. Hoping to add mastodon to that list tomorrow
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 05-10-2010, 06:45 PM

dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle
dice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handledice1883 has more rep than you could handle

Code:

That's cool...

Old 05-10-2010, 06:45 PM

Code:

Nice Bexx... How is Puddle of Mudd in concert? They are here in Richmond VA later this month...

They are holding a battle of the local bands this week to see who will open for Puddle of Mudd when they have their concert at the end of the month...

Last edited by dice1883 : 05-10-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,803
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

surprisingly good i went because my dad does freelance stuff for a local venue and he gets vip instead of cash payment. kinda got chills when they played nevermind cause theres times when the lead singer reminds me of kurt cobain
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"