forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 07-06-2008, 12:43 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,240
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up Doesn't...Suck.

Ok so I was trying to think about what sucks for the other thread but I could only really think of what I do like since anything that I hate I dismiss pretty quickly.

I was also thinking about how a lot of people are saying they don't listen to any or barely any new music because the Radio is just commercial shite and music isn't really central to their lives anymore either. So this could be a way of introducing some new stuff. I never read any music magazines or anything and rely pretty much entirely on word of mouth to find out new stuff, luckily a lot of my friends do the hard work for me.

Rather than just saying anything thats good what is your absolute favourite song/band/album or whatever at the moment and of all time?

I am loving Clear Tigers just now, specifically the song Deathray. It has a kind of dreamy pop sound to it but I think these guys have some genuine talent.

I uploaded the song on my site here:

http://www.breezyrider.co.uk/music/C...rsDeathray.mp3

Another band that I really like at the moment has the terrible name of "Bleeding Heart Narrative" but one track in particular I actually found quite moving when I first heard it. Its called Braids and a Necklace:

http://www.breezyrider.co.uk/music/BraidsNecklace.m4a

It has a lot of classical instruments but it all seems to flow together so well. Another great track if you like the dramatic sound is "Pioneer To The Falls" by Interpol, but the orchestral version. I will put it up later too.

Ok so I am hungover and lazy and also scared that my thread is lame so let me learn some new music from you guys now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 07-06-2008, 12:59 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,592
trondi is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Yo! load that shit up for us on the forum. I hate streaming audio.
If I don't like it, I will delete it, so there you go.