forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 06-18-2014, 09:43 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Thumbs down Kim Kardashian - Wet T-Shirt - Honeymoon in Mexico - June 2014

This is an annoying week for Meow on the KKK front, but I know some of you out there like this thing, so enjoy.
Old 06-18-2014, 10:18 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,859
jennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud of

I for one am in love with the town whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp3q View Post
i would lick that shit, even if it poisoned me!
Old 06-18-2014, 04:43 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,048
jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!jstuart said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
It's a train wreck thing for me, I have to see how bad it-they look. She doesn't need a floatation device she has two of her own but I guess she would "end up" end up and drown. Hey
Old 06-19-2014, 10:53 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,274
RizkyB has a spectacular auraRizkyB has a spectacular auraRizkyB has a spectacular auraRizkyB has a spectacular aura
Thumbs up Kim

I'll bet she already cashed the check for the product placement of Hawaiian Tropic suntan oil.
Thanks for the post... She's overplayed but what the hell *fap*