forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-05-2011, 01:09 PM

Credits: 79,158,082
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I haven't been able to play since I upgraded my Win98. I used to keep a dual boot on my system with W98 on it, so I could play DOOM, but I lost my W98 disk.
I have not tried DOSbox. Guess it is a program that will let me play DOOM? I'll do some research. Thanks for the tip! I have been itching to play DOOM again recently.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:23 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,265
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

I had a virtual machine on my old XP system that was running W98, and dosbox came with it. I've just downloaded it for window7 and it doesn't seem to need a VM to run it. You might need to hunt for the full version of the game, I haven't spotted it so far
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:29 PM

Code:

Oh, I have Ultimate DOOM and DOOM 2 on disk. I actually bought my first PC so I could play DOOM. I had no desire to buy a computer before that. I went to a gamers store to buy a hint book for doom on Super NES, and the kid told me that doom on SNES sucked and it was made for a computer. This was news to me, so I went out and bought a computer.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!

Last edited by TheSNakE : 07-05-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:59 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

you need a source port. install the game as normal, download a source port, install it to the same folder you installed the game, launche the EXE, and play.

Code:

Code:

Old 07-05-2011, 02:30 PM
Hide your MILFS, I will hunt them down and make them mine.

Credits: 204,655
JP04 is considered by many to be the illest
JP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illestJP04 is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

How about the conversion to flash ?

Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccles View Post
How the fuck are god and hell still considered swear words. Who took this poll, nuns? Fucking nuns
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
I'd still nail her for the novelty. I live for the strange
Old 07-05-2011, 03:40 PM

Thanks guys. I will check them out. But if SRD comes through for me, I am upgrading to W7 ASAP.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:31 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,312,427
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 07-07-2011, 10:17 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Fan Art

Old 07-07-2011, 10:17 AM
MadamMeow