forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 03:34 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Well i thought the first 3 episodes were great but the 4th and 5th were really bad :
Old 07-23-2011, 04:02 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,896
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

I dunno, I thought the whole granny thing was pretty interesting. I've met several old people that are like that. But then again if anyone has ever seen his stand up, the show follows it pretty well.
Old 07-23-2011, 04:24 PM

Credits: 79,202,528
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

yeah but it's not funny anymore. Just 23 minutes of him trying to make some kind of statement about morality. Zzzzzzzzzzzz
And I love him. I think he is hilarious, and that is why I have been disappointed.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-23-2011, 04:42 PM
Foetus

^^^who the fuck are you people talking about?
Old 07-23-2011, 04:47 PM

Code:

We are talking about the TV show "Louie" starring Louis CK.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Foetus

Code:

oh. ive never seen it, but i dont think i like it.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:02 PM

Code:

lol, First season was great. Especially the scenes with Ricky Gervais.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-23-2011, 05:17 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,185
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

I really liked Louie when it was on HBO. I loved the new episode where the guy get's knocked down and following this, Louie gets all introspective and says stuff that gets her interested, then he admits what he witnessed earlier and this hot lady gets turned off and walks away from him. And then he meets this lady at the food mart, and she wants him to come over for sex, and he comes over, and she ask for cherries, and afterwards they're having sex, and she says to spank her, and he starts, and she's all; 'spank me harder daddy,' and then she breaks down crying for her daddy, and Louie can't finish and afterwards she's like 'let's do this again' and Louie has that 'are you fucking insane' look.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:24 PM

Code:

That was the only part of S02 that I found funny. I've been in that position a bunch of times. It's like, wtf did I get myself into?
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-23-2011, 05:42 PM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,185
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Code:

I"ve never been there, but I've heard horror stories. A friend said of how this girl had a one bed room place, and the kid's right there, and she's like 'let's do this', well being the virgin loser, I'm like, sure, I can do that. But he was assuring me of how sick, and wrong that was because the kid is right there. And then, the girl wanted to look at blue movies.
Another one told me of how this girl wanted him to try anal, he said no, and then she got all crazy and shit, called him a big fag. I imagine, that could be really weird when you're in their home,and they suddenly go ape shit. But you know how I was thinking; If I can get off who gives a fuck if the girl trips out. But then I'm a loser so...
Closed Thread