forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2011, 02:11 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,535
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
it's like you completed the cycle of life
Old 07-21-2011, 02:13 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,897
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Buddy, I know the feeling. If she called me, I'd have to say hell yeah
Old 07-21-2011, 02:13 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Circle of crazy? Whore rise, whore sets?
Old 07-21-2011, 02:17 PM

Credits: 79,202,579
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

When I met her, she was 17 and a virgin. I made out with her but waited for her 18th bday, and then banged the hell out of her. She's 10 years younger than me. A few years after the divorce she showed up at my house with these huge tits. First word out of her mouth was, yeah I got them done. Then she started working for Playboy as a car show girl. Of course she knew my dream was to bang a PB playmate. She wasn't hot enough for the mag, and she started modeling for a web site, and then started stripping in NYC. She would invite me to come see her and give me 500 singles so I could tip her while I was there. She wasn't getting any more of my money. She whored around for a few years while she was going to nursing school. Now she is an RN and no more stripping. But still crazy as a loon.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:19 PM

Code:

LOL, Maybe not that crazy, she got closer to the meds.

I am fucking exhausted. Time to attempt operation shitnap.

Code:

you'd be crazy not too. Now she dates some retired baseball player. I forget his name. He played in the amateur NL She also dated Face from the A-Team. She would call me from his house and complain that he was making her watch Battlestar Gallactica marathons
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!

Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

and where are the pics? you had me at huge tits...
Old 07-21-2011, 02:24 PM

Code:

I've posted her here before. Butter face, but awesome body.

She's the brunette.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:25 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,934
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

After my first ex and I divorced, she came back to Charlotte from El Paso to finish school. I went up one weekend to pick up some stuff from her, and ended up banging her. She didn't have any pills and this was before anyone knew I was sterile, so to be safe, she only let me put it in her ass. I ended up going back to see her three more weekends in a row for more ass-fucking. It was much wilder because neither of us were worried about the other's feelings anymore. During the fourth week she asked me for money to pay a bill that she acquired while we were married against my advice. I told her to send me a copy and I'd send her the ex-husband's share. The bill was for like $376.42 or something like that. I sent her a check for $6.42. She cashed it, but quit answering my phone calls and emails so I just ignored her. That was in 1999. I didn't know where she was or what she was doing after that until a month or so ago when my sister told me her knew name and I looked her up and sent her a PM to see what she was up to. She had gotten remarried, had a baby (she always wanted one of those) and gotten divorced again. We exchanged PMs twice and then nothing again. I guess a message or 2 every 12 years is okay. I can only hope to hear from the second ex that infrequently.

Holy fuck, I'm writing a novel over here... tl;dr.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-21-2011, 02:29 PM

Code:

not to shabby...kick ass body
Closed Thread