forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 01:49 PM

Credits: 79,202,548
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
People call them that but there are a lot of other girdled lizards. Most call them sungazers.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-06-2011, 01:55 PM
... my wait is over.

Credits: 33,399
Zakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSFZakko is loved by the DSF

I'm so goddamn pumped James Spader is now on The Office
Old 07-06-2011, 01:59 PM

Code:

ha ha, that's awesome. He was hilarious in the interview episode.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 37,033
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Just found the info. Still trying to find out where I can find / get you one

Code:

Now THIS should make the series a bit more interesting.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 07-06-2011, 02:03 PM

Code:

If you can find a breeder, I can arrange to have them shipped legally. We can make a fortune together
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-06-2011, 02:08 PM

NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award

Code:

Apparently they don't breed well in captivity.. :
Being on the endangered species list won't help either, probably get locked up just inquiring aboot them. Will have to find my own. (Idea for the next vacation)

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 07-06-2011, 02:19 PM

Code:

yes, you are correct, they are very hard to breed. But there are people who breed them. Would never want to take any from the wild, even if you could find them. To import them, we would have to prove that they were captive bred. A guy in the states, Bert Langerwarf, used to breed them in Alabama, but he died recently.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-06-2011, 02:42 PM

Code:

Wouldn't take anything from the wild anyways. Would really like to find, observe and photograph some tho. Really nice looking reptiles.

RIP JoeTheSnake
Old 07-06-2011, 02:45 PM

Code:

me too. You can find them basking right outside their burrow in the winter months. They come out even in the snow to bask but never venture far from the burrow entrance.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-06-2011, 02:52 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 81,918
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Sometimes I wish I lived back before the internet. I'm stoked for this, but I wish I could have avoided the news and been surprised on the first episode next season.
RIP TheSnake
Closed Thread