forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 11:27 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 64,196
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

If you're in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, throw one of those small pumpkins. Maybe it'll make everyone think how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, you can throw a real grenade at them.

Jack Handey

about a man and his horse
Old 09-04-2008, 11:51 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default It is kinda slow... But hell sure is rockin!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
doing good just busy punishing souls in hell..
Old 09-04-2008, 12:01 PM

Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire.

Jack Handey

Old 09-04-2008, 12:06 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,441
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default This is why I'm fat

Thinking Makes Us Pig Out

Robert Roy Britt
LiveScience Managing Editor
LiveScience.com1 hour, 54 minutes ago

Food for thought: Intellectual activities make people eat more than when just resting, according to a study that sheds new light on brain food.

This finding might also help explain the obesity epidemic of an increasingly sedentary society in which people still have to think now and then.

Researchers split 14 university student volunteers into three groups for a 45-minute session of either relaxing in a sitting position, reading and summarizing a text, or completing a series of memory, attention, and vigilance tests on the computer.

The scientists had determined beforehand that the thinking sessions consumed only three calories more than resting. After the sessions, the participants were invited to eat as much as they pleased.

Though the study involved a very small number of participants, the results were stark.

The students who had done the computer tests downed 253 more calories, or 29.4 percent more than the couch potatoes. Those who had summarized a text consumed 203 more calories than the resting group.

Blood samples taken before, during, and after revealed that intellectual work causes much bigger fluctuations in glucose levels than rest periods, perhaps owing to the stress of thinking.

The researchers figure the body reacts to these fluctuations by demanding food to restore glucose, a sugar that is the brain's fuel. Glucose is converted by the body from carbohydrates and is supplied to the brain via the bloodstream. The brain cannot make glucose and so needs a constant supply. Brain cells need twice as much energy as other cells in the body.

Without exercise to balance the added intake, however, such "brain food" is probably not smart. Various studies in animals have shown that consuming fewer calories overall leads to sharper brains and longer life, and most researchers agree that the findings apply, in general, to humans.

And, of course, eating more can make you fat.

"Caloric overcompensation following intellectual work, combined with the fact that we are less physically active when doing intellectual tasks, could contribute to the obesity epidemic currently observed in industrialized countries," said lead researcher Jean-Philippe Chaput at Laval University in Quebec City, Canada. "This is a factor that should not be ignored, considering that more and more people hold jobs of an intellectual nature," the researcher concluded.

The study was published in the journal Psychosomatic Medicine.
5 Ways to Beef Up Your Brain Good Diet, Exercise Keep Brain Healthy How Humans Got So Smart Original Story: Thinking Makes Us Pig Out LiveScience.com chronicles the daily advances and innovations made in science and technology. We take on the misconceptions that often pop up around scientific discoveries and deliver short, provocative explanations with a certain wit and style. Check out our science videos, Trivia & Quizzes and Top 10s. Join our community to debate hot-button issues like stem cells, climate change and evolution. You can also sign up for free newsletters, register for RSS feeds and get cool gadgets at the LiveScience Store.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 09-04-2008, 12:32 PM

guess it explains why I'm thin too

Old 09-04-2008, 12:37 PM

mmmmm

Supersonic burger and onion rings....

Old 09-04-2008, 12:55 PM

I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

Jack Handey

Old 09-04-2008, 01:23 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I'm doing alright.....

Yes,the forums do seem slow lately...
Old 09-04-2008, 01:26 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I see lot's of ppl online,but they don't want to chat.

Ya,anyways......lol

Last edited by Candi Apples : 09-04-2008 at 01:26 PM. Reason: .
Old 09-04-2008, 01:29 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 6 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i'll chat!!!
Closed Thread