forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 10:06 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,032
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

I prefer bitches who put out

Last edited by amylikewhoa : 09-02-2008 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:35 PM
Dante Hicks

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That is VERY true!
Old 09-02-2008, 10:58 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,613
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I just watched the taco ad on the front page. Famous people have to do a lot of demeaning shit to get paid.
Old 09-03-2008, 12:09 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,032
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i might....

Old 09-03-2008, 04:11 AM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 63,539
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Code:

late night drunken brainfart:

If you ever quit your job, start a new business delivering the Tao of Whoa.
We could pay you to talk some sense to the women in our lives. You'd have so many clients you'd need a staff and you could do it pantsless, from home or text it from vacation, wherever.
Old 09-03-2008, 07:52 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 64,190
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

I scrambled to the top of the precipice where Nick was waiting. "That was fun," I said. "You bet it was," said Nick. "Let's climb higher." "No," I said. "I think we should be heading back now." "We have time," Nick insisted. I said we didn't, and Nick said we did. We argued back and forth like that for about 20 minutes, then finally decided to head back. I didn't say it was an interesting story.

Jack Handey

about a man and his horse
Old 09-03-2008, 08:03 AM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 5,183
Candi Apples is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I just watched it,and thought it was the worst acting I have seen in yrs.

Not to mention that none of those athletes actually eat tacos,so it's false advertising.

But,it gave me a good laugh.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:57 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 64,190
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Many people think that history is a dull subject. Dull? Is it "dull" that Jesse James once got bitten on the forehead by an ant, and at first it didn't seem like anything, but then the bite got worse and worse, so he went to a doctor in town, and the secretary told him to wait, so he sat down and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and then finally he got to see the doctor, and the doctor put some salve on it? You call that dull?

Jack Handey

about a man and his horse
Old 09-03-2008, 09:07 AM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,169,845
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

In the presence of others sing not to yourself with a humming noise, nor drum with your fingers or feet.

George Washington

Old 09-03-2008, 09:18 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,806
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

The next time I pull up to the drive-thru window, I am going to indicate how much I am willing to spend and tell them to give me what the hell they want since that is what they are doing anyway.