forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 08:14 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,614
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
haha my scottish cultural references have no expanded beyond groundskeeper willie to include trainspotting, so that clears up the junkie comment for me. youd think that movie would teach them something.

you guys have welfare and subsidized living over there too?

oh, and you turn the woman?
Old 03-29-2009, 08:48 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Ewwww
Old 03-29-2009, 08:52 PM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,598
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Code:

Fine.Don't stand over there. I warned ya.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:23 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,113
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

im sick again! i thought it was allergies but im sick!
im always wrong because im a girl.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,930,850
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

My iPod died today, I filled up a TB with movies I haven't even watched and my TIVO is acting stupid.

Last edited by The Godfather : 03-29-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:40 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

yes.
having a cold, the strangest jungle disease known to man.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:41 PM

Code:

i hate ipods! they really suck

Old 03-29-2009, 09:45 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

nah... Jesus and I follow danza on Twitter so we (actually more like Jesus) can hurl insults at him. Danza posted it himself earlier today.

Jesus is fucking hilarious on twitter. here are a couple good ones.

At the Lady GaGa show last night:
"This just in - Earth hour starts at 8:30-let's hope that means they turn off the lights and sound at Gaga's show so ppl can actually enjoy her"

my neighbor's all have their lights on - they aren't saving the planet. The street lights are still on. They aren't saving the planet either

TO Belladonna:
i thought you were inviting me to an orgy in mud, that's more like the kind of earth hour I'm into

To Lady Sovereign:

I want you to rap me to sleep and by rap I mean rape cuz you are a rapist not a rapper

To EstelleDarlings
are you headed to Canada to sing me to sleep as I suckle on your breast like you were my mom? You know since she is dead.

some of his random thoughts:

Brownest pee ever. Thanks vodka and beer and coffee and death

that pussy is all stanked up. I'll still tongue it.

hi hangover - you're depressing me - stop.
Old 03-29-2009, 09:52 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,278,899
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

Hahaha Satan those are some gems!
Old 03-29-2009, 09:55 PM

Code:

racist!

im overworked, i have trouble sleeping and i have weak immune system.

i get a million colds a year. this is just not a good week for one

Closed Thread