forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 08:37 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I would re purpose that energy elsewhere. Sometimes, it's a plus.
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,551
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Wow. I got a star already. I thought I was far behind. I feel a little bit more awesome now and I didn't think that was even possible. :P Fuck yeah!
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 192,033
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

i just blew my man and he came all ove rmy face so i took some and slapped him with it so he would finally take a shower. He didn't. Hes playing vid games again. Stupid men. :
Old 06-19-2011, 08:40 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,963,709
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 06-19-2011, 08:40 PM

Credits: 79,200,700
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

next time tell him you will blow him after the shower.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:46 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,315
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Everyone has ADHD, to what extent is the question. Then to medicate with prescription drugs, booze or weed is the next question to be answered.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 06-19-2011, 08:48 PM

Code:

I know what my answer is
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:49 PM

How does Nat E. Dread relax mon?
GIMME GANGA!!!!!
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-19-2011, 10:44 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

The geneva convention sanctions 'fish hooks' in those situations. FTMFW
Old 06-20-2011, 09:03 AM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,757
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

Too long. Didn't read.

Last edited by el_victorino : 06-20-2011 at 09:04 AM.
Closed Thread