forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2010, 11:06 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,538
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I'm awake!
Old 11-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,346
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

No need to ask how your Black Friday was.... Did your mall open at Midnight?
R.I.P. JMA

Old 11-27-2010, 11:50 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,603
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

a few stores did. mine did and i wanted to work at midnight but im glad i didnt bc as soon as they opened the doors a group of guys pushed past the girl who was working and grabbed 12 pairs of mens true religion jeans. our trues for men range from $174 to $259.

my day sucked bc my brand new true religions got snagged on something ad have a tiny hole. it was the first time i ever wore them and theyre not really replacable bc theyre an exclusive style and most of our stores didnt get them and i thik while getting coffee i lost my versace sunglasses.

i work hard and buy nice things and i get mad when something happens to them.

Old 11-27-2010, 11:59 AM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,964,195
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

You need a sugar daddy Amy. I would be willing to offer my services, but contrary to popular belief, unemployment does not make me available for such extravagances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:23 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,346
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

That fucking sucks. I opened the center doors at 11 pm and within 2 minutes there were 10,000 people in the center, not to mention the 2,000 prize pigs waiting in line outside the center for their $10 gift card. Most of the retailer's sales were way up!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 11-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,573
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

FUCK!! I missed an important email and shit is fucked up. I need to drink a growler now. Beer run, BBL
Old 11-27-2010, 01:21 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,719
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Loves it.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 01:31 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,361
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

That is usually what happens after a while.

Old 11-27-2010, 01:44 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,538
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

careful amy...what normally starts out as a small hole turns into a rather large hole over time
Old 11-27-2010, 03:29 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,170,409
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

Nice.

Bet they could make the finals on England's got Talent if they added another piper.

Closed Thread