forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-14-2011, 11:17 AM
You can find me sittin on a beach with my camera.

Credits: 93,440
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
And by lady fapping, I mean rubbing and poking the kitten.

Old 12-14-2011, 11:22 AM
You can find me sittin on a beach with my camera.

Credits: 93,440
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for
stead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful forstead04 gives a lot that you are thankful for

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
And by lady fapping, I mean rubbing and poking the kitten.

Old 12-14-2011, 02:19 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 999,886
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Pretty sure this is a joke
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 12-14-2011, 03:19 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,760
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers
skarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followersskarekrow is building a legion of followers

Code:

you taking about Bruce Willis who is supposed to be playing the original G.I. Joe?
Old 12-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,014,232
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

Sorry to don the 'know it all' cap again, but it was quite the manufactured scandal over here

The 'dad' shown is actually 13, but looks about 10. he supposedly knocked up this fucking ugly 15 year old slapper, and they were in the tabloids posing for really awkward pictures and he's all like 'I don't care what people say, it's my baby and I'm going to be a good father'.

Turns out he wasn't the father, it was just the 15 year old slapper was such a mattress back she couldn't remember how many penises-on-legs she'd slept with.

The original article

Code:

And the final outcome

Code:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.

Last edited by Stantz : 12-14-2011 at 03:33 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:31 PM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

I knew about the kid. Didn't know he wasn't actually the father though
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 12-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,014,232
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

The biggest clue was in the Sun article. Even though they never verbally vilified him, they made several references to how young he was/is. One of the things that they pointed out was that his voice hadn't broken yet.

Obviously those at the Sun aren't that clued up about the chances of siring an offspring when your balls hadn't even dropped yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:45 PM

Code:

I never cared enough to read a full article. Never read The Sun either.

Weirdest thing today. I was on the train, the guy next to be me was reading The Sun finishes it then pulls out from his bag thousand page Atlas Shrugged. Such a weird combination
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 12-15-2011, 06:39 AM

Well that's....odd
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 12-15-2011, 09:02 AM

This doesn't seem right
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine