forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Yo soy el tio loco que ellos llaman nekyo. ?Donde esta mi nuevo teclado?

Credits: 16,562
Nekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enoughNekyo will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
ot sure if ayoe actually looked at your post but you're dam right about that thig.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:29 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,955
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

for what purpose?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:37 AM
2 smileys, 1 cup

Credits: 22,325
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total
Glen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP totalGlen Quagmire laughs at your paltry REP total

A horse twitch is a device used as an alternative to a sedative to keep your horse quiet while you work on him. Twitches are used for a variety of situations, including first aid treatments, sheath cleanings, clippings, small medical procedures and exams.

There are two basic styles of horse twitches. One is a braided, metal or rope chain with a wooden handle. The second is considered a humane twitch, which looks like a large pair of pliers or a nutcracker with a long handle.

The horse twitch is attached to the soft, sensitive upper lip. As a result of the intense pain the twitch initially creates, the brain releases a surge of endorphins that act as natural pain killers and puts your horse in a euphoric state. Many also believe the distraction alone will keep your horse adequately occupied and that in itself will inspire him to stand quietly while you accomplish your task.

During a medical emergency, you may not have the option or desire for sedatives so a horse twitch is considered a good alternative. Since around the year 2000, the veterinary and research communities have come to realize that horse twitches should no longer be the preference. Some horses do not object as openly to their use but we now know that they all experience the initial assault.

The use of a horse twitch can also cause your horse to become head shy. This insecurity can translate to a variety of training issues, including those under saddle as well as on the ground. In addition, if used in conjunction with a sedative, too many endorphins can be released and your horse can have an adverse reaction.

It is common knowledge that the horse's lips are extremely sensitive and this is the reason the horse twitch was devised to begin with. An alternative solution is to massage the lip area and the gums above the upper row of teeth. Another option is to massage the tips of his ears. These three sites will release the same endorphins as a horse twitch and will calm your horse without the unpleasantness.

It is highly recommended to desensitize your horse as part of his ground training. By familiarizing your horse with a wide variety of exposures before any medical emergency or crisis arises, he will be in a position of trust and stand quietly on his own.

Horse twitches have been improved in modern times and if it is a medical emergency, all will agree to its necessity. But the general consensus has become that good training is the preferred choice.

Last edited by Glen Quagmire : 06-14-2008 at 03:20 AM.
Old 06-14-2008, 07:04 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 6,429
Mohaman Cheez is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Grats GQ,looks like you might be correct.
Old 06-14-2008, 12:39 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,189
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Now I think the real question here is what is Shasta doing to horses in his office that he needs to distract and subdue them?

Old 06-14-2008, 12:45 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,517
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

Do you really need to ask?

Or more to the point, do you really want the answer to that question?
Old 06-14-2008, 01:06 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 10,432
Yalvulcon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i thought he said something about seeing a show in mexico and falling in love with a horse or a donkey. i dont quite remember it.
Old 06-14-2008, 01:33 PM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,517
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:

He's looking for a burro with sufficiently low self-esteem!
Old 06-14-2008, 03:08 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 10,432
Yalvulcon is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...ead.php?t=6168

said burro has been found
Old 06-14-2008, 03:14 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,943
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Poor, poor horses.
Closed Thread