forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 01-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,152
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
While that is almost a better deal than the internal 1.5Tb that I bought, I find externals a little slow when you transfering files back and forth for backing up. Now, if anyone knows a solution to speeding it up. when you are transfering non-compress files and vids, I'd love to hear it. I use a usb 2.0, 250 mb My Book external system/hd for extra large file transport and hd backups and it slows down my system while the files are being transfered.

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 01-15-2010 at 09:56 PM.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:59 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I appreciate the input strom. I like in Florida, so I didn't know. I just remembered Mega complaining and looking for a DSF ice scraper for his car. Maybe they'll get him a heated ice scraper when he builds up some credits again.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:31 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,858
jchutch2 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

While you have a USB 2.0 compatible device, make sure you plug it into a USB 2.0 port. Many people assume that all ports on a PC are 2.0. Very often only 2 or so actually are. If you're positive you've plugged it into one, there's not much you can do. Most of it has to do with the write speed and size of the cache on the external drive. As far as getting rid of the bogging down of your computer, that has 2 main causes. Amount of available memory on the PC and the seek time of the drive. Depending on how much memory you have already, increasing your RAM could greatly speed up the process. The seek time of the drive, to speed that up noticeably you're pretty much limited to buying a new hard drive with a faster rpm and seek time. Possibly running a full defrag could help, but not much.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:59 PM

Code:

Thanks for the input. More Ram was on my list of TO DO's. Also all the ports on my computer are 2.0.

G-Father ..... there the next deal you can find for me. A good price on 1 gig of Ram.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,119
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

i have these in my bathroom. i call them towels.

Old 01-16-2010, 12:49 AM

Code:

Suz .... you use nylon towels?? Boy that's got to be rough on your skin, not to say the least, not real absorbent. No wonder you are getting increased swelling after only 4 months, you're retaining shower water, not your towel.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM

Default SanDisk Cruzer Micro 16 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive!

__________________________________________________ ______________________

I checked around. It is the best deal on the net, even with the del. charge.
Old 01-22-2010, 08:31 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,915,524
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Iomega eGO 1TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive - $80

The Iomega eGo Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 1TB provides a
simple and stylish solution for all your storage needs. Ideal for
adding capacity to your system.

* Holds 4,000,000* photos
* Holds 18,500* hours of music
* Holds 1,500* hours of video
* Rotational Speed - 7200 RPM