forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2011, 10:13 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,408
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
And ruin the surprise?

On a different subject, there's a great kebab stand on the M6 I can recommend.
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 05-07-2011, 10:29 AM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,305
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

Code:

I think the warning is if you forgot to eat, you should pull over and shove grass or a pile of week old diapers in your face because that's ten times better than English "food".
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!

Last edited by brodiemaxx : 05-07-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,644
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Code:

I think that's the same as what Eccles was saying.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,338
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

R.I.P. JMA

Old 05-07-2011, 11:36 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

saturday rep for all i can
Old 05-07-2011, 11:45 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,931,280
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

Not entirely true. I spent about 6 months collectively, 2-3 weeks at a time, in Gloucester working on top secret kill you if I tell type shit and the food was good, not terrific ... just not enough of it.

On the other hand, London grub is a melting pot of deliciousness!
Old 05-07-2011, 12:58 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,279
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

My day was shit yesterday. While already completely behind I dumped a full sheet tray of brownie batter for some stupid event on the floor of my line. Fucking pounds of cocoa, chocolate, oil and eggs. Yeah, that was fun to pick up.

And that was the high point of my day :

I'll rep all you bitches later. Gotta run for a Kentucky Derby shin dig.
Extra rep for people that keep sending dick pics via PM to Mega. Just don't tell him I told you to!

Old 05-07-2011, 08:10 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Who will host them?
Old 05-07-2011, 09:43 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,110
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

It's sad that Stargate Universe was canceled but shit like SyFy's "Almighty Thor" gets funding. Richard Grieco really needed shouldn't have come back to acting.
Old 05-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,338
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Is surprise buttsecs a good present for my wife????? She said I could get her whatever I wanted.....
R.I.P. JMA

Closed Thread