forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 09:53 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,054
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

no, did i forget to mention i live in a convent and im married to our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Old 03-09-2009, 09:54 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

aww

Old 03-09-2009, 09:56 PM

Code:

yeahhhh, i wouldnt feel good about owning something that i got dishonestly. idk, bad karma. i wonder what i did do deserve mine.

Old 03-09-2009, 09:57 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 108,498
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

I'd hit it...
Old 03-09-2009, 09:58 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,819
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:

So you're used to swallowing the body of Christ?

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:59 PM

at least i get to spend all day tomorrow with a room full of people with realllllyyyyy special voices.

Old 03-09-2009, 10:03 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,301
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

I am having a lot of inner conflict. I belive in God, but I think he doesn't give a shit about us. Or he's just an asshole. I'm trying very hard to make some tough choices in my life, and shit just keeps tumbling down. I feel like Biff in any of the Back to the Future movies. I feel like I'm a good person and try, but I just keep fucking up somehow. I'm just a dick. Maybe thats it. I deserve all the shit I go through because I'm a douchebag and can't realize it. I am glad to be going away for a while though. I'm going to get a shitload of time to think about my shitty life and how I'm gonna change it. Sorry for shitting on everyone, just some semi-random thoughts. Love you friends.
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 03-09-2009, 10:06 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,086
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

just give up, it's the healthy thing to do
Old 03-09-2009, 10:08 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 8,086
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

i shall patiently wait for the sexy nun pics to come out then
Old 03-09-2009, 10:12 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,620
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

LOL! Amen sister

Code:

Brodie I don't think its that he doesn't give a shit, I think he uses trial and conflict to teach us a lesson and bring us back home. PM me if ya wanna talk.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Closed Thread