forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,873
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I smoked between 1/2 and 1 pack a day from the time I was 15 until I was 35, with the only breaks really being while I was in Boot Camp and during the last 3 years of my second marriage. I quit last year around my birthday and it's still fucking hard to stay quit, but I feel better, things I eat taste better. You've got such great lungs, it'd suck for them to get infected, Amy.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-06-2011, 02:49 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,496
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

my lungs havent been healthy since i was 15 and got asthsma

Old 05-06-2011, 03:03 PM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,964,009
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Code:

It's been six months for me after 15 years of a pack to a pack and a half a day. I still want one and it doesn't help that all my friends and my gf still smoke, but I figure I'm in this far it would be an epic fail to go back. My buddy quit after a 2 pack a day habit four years ago, and he says he wants one now like the day he quit. You're still pretty young Amy, quit now before you're into deep. SRD's right after a while you'll feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:10 PM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,610
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

♫♫There calls the mariner, There comes a ship over the line, But how can she sail with no wind in her sails and no tide.♫♫

Fucking awesome, thanks again Foetus!
Old 05-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,304
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

My penis smells like Megadouche's mouth. I need to stop nodding off with my door unlocked
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 05-06-2011, 03:18 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

i wanna be young forever

Old 05-06-2011, 03:20 PM

Code:

thats so weird because megadouches penis smalls like my mouth....

and maybe more

Old 05-06-2011, 03:24 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

What's That In Danzigs?

Code:

12 meters = 7 Danzigs
Old 05-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,873
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I was always getting pneumonia and respiratory infections as a kid. By 6th grade I had asthma. Didn't help that I smoked, but didn't seem to make it worse. I never noticed how things didn't taste as strongly until after I quit smoking. I don't miss it.

Code:

Stick with it Smeegs.

Code:

That dude should have been fucking Wolverine in the Xmen movies.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-06-2011, 05:13 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Well, I don't know any lepers either, but I'm not gonna run out and join one of their fucking clubs.
Closed Thread