forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-24-2010, 10:20 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

fuck tilikum.....not that that has anything to do with the story. its just what im gonna do
Old 02-25-2010, 12:26 AM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,109
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Tilikum was linked to two other human deaths prior to being purchased by Sea World FL.

But I can just imagine the following.

Tilikum "Pay up Shamu! I told you those floppy things can't hold their breath as long as we can!"

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:11 PM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,588
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

LITTLETON, Colo. - Backpacks remained frozen on the ground at Deer Creek Middle School Wednesday where they'd been dropped 24 hours before in moments of terror after an apparently unstable gunman opened fire on school children.
A two-door Mercury Cougar, registered to 32-year-old Bruco Strong Eagle Eastwood, was removed from the crime scene Wednesday afternoon.
We did a TV story with Eastwood in 2005 when he was part of a NASA-University of Colorado Health Sciences Center study on the effects of weightlessness on the human body. Eastwood had to remain flat in a hospital bed for 10 days straight.
On Tuesday he parked his car outside the school he attended in the early 1990's, before going inside.
"He was stopped at the office. He signed-in and indicated that he was a prior student at the school and then he left and the shootings occurred outside," said Jacki Kelley, spokeswoman for the Jefferson County Sheriff's Department. "I don't know why he left the building."
Police say Eastwood left the building and opened fire at 3:15 p.m., ten minutes after school let out.
Police are interviewing those he talked with inside the school trying to assess his mental state and find an explanation for his bizarre behavior.
"I know that there have been many statements made regarding the mental health of our suspect and that's such a critical piece of information for our investigation and it's not a lot that we're going to be able to share with you," said Kelley.
As the judge set Eastwood's bond at $1 million in Jefferson County Court, he declared Eastwood a threat to the community and a flight risk.
"I can tell you that the suspect was cooperative with our investigators last evening during the interview. But I can't share the content of that interview with you," said Kelley.
Police are trying to piece together why Eastwood would attack a school he attended more than 15 years ago.
More recently, they know he's been living with his father in Hudson, Colo., is unemployed and was trying to get his GED at Ames Community College.
"The kind of student that he was here all of those things help shed light on some of the questions that we have," Kelley said.
Investigators are going through his writings to see if they hold any clues about his behavior.
Shooting victim Matthew Thieu was in fair condition at Children's Hospital Wednesday evening with a fractured rib and lung injury. His mother released a statement saying in part, "We want to thank the community, our family and friends for their outpouring of support."
The support is evident at 13-year-old Reagan Weber's house as well. Flowers covered the front porch. A picture on her Facebook page shows her positive response to this terrible ordeal. She was shot in the arm.
Deer Creek Middle School will be closed Thursday. Stony Creek Elementary will open. Parents will be notified as soon as possible as to whether Deer Creek will open on Friday. For updates parents can call 303-9822-6600.
Court records show that Bruco Strong Eagle Eastwood has a rap sheet that includes arrests for domestic violence, assault, menacing, driving under the influence and motor vehicle theft.
The elder Eastwood says his son had been hearing voices in his head, but couldn't afford treatment. And that, mental health experts say, makes the shooting something else: a symptom of Colorado's broken system of mental health care.
"About 60 percent of adults who need mental health services aren't receiving those services," says Stephen Kopanos of the Denver office of Mental Health America. "Mental health is frequently cut services are frequently cut and state of Colorado doesn't seem to be putting a high priority on getting people covered."
Lawmakers have cut Colorado's mental health budget at least 4 times since 2000, leaving Colorado dead last, 50th out of 50 states, in the number of in-patient treatment beds for the mentally ill.
Experts say rare, violent episodes that result from untreated mental illness are preventable.
"Absolutely. Most of the time it's preventable, it's treatable...mental health is treatable," Kopanos said. "If you are indigent, it is almost impossible to get help."
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 02-27-2010, 11:08 AM
Addicted to the horizontal boogie.

Credits: 37,027
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
NookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice awardNookieJunkie might win a People's Choice award
Angry Tsunami Warning

New thread started (moved)

RIP JoeTheSnake

Last edited by NookieJunkie : 02-27-2010 at 11:17 AM. Reason: new thread started elsewhere
Old 03-01-2010, 02:06 AM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 107,847
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future

Lingerie model Angie Valencia running global cocaine ring -- using fellow catwalkers as mules: cops

Code:

Meet the Smoking hot version of Pablo Escobar - Angie Valencia
Old 03-01-2010, 03:03 AM
This town like a great big pussy just waiting to get fucked

Credits: 107,847
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
pmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant futurepmpn8ez112 has a brilliant future
Talking Bull Owns Tiger

Bull turns tables on tiger
A Chinese zoo's bid to restore a tiger's natural instincts by putting a live bull in its cage backfired when prey turned hunter.

Yancheng Zoo, in Changzhou, Jiangsu province, put the one-year-old bull into the white tiger's enclosure, reports Modern Express.

Keepers expected the rare tiger, called Tang Bai Hu, would kill and eat the animal as it would have done in the wild.

Tang Bai Hu did try to attack the bull - but the bull turned the tables by charging the tiger which fled in terror, much to the amusement of visitors.

The tiger tried again but could not get the better of the bull which pushed him away and, at one stage, even seemed to bite the tiger back.

Zoo spokesman Chang Yihai admitted that a live bull might have been too much for the 15-year-old tiger which normally eats chopped beef or chicken.

"Our tigers' hunting skills are long forgotten. They live a very comfortable life here, with a big house, swimming pool and sports field," he said.

"But their wild nature has been lost, which indirectly causes the degeneration of their immune system and reproductive ability."

The zoo had not given up - but would try offering Tang Bai Hu live chickens next time and build up from there, he added.

Tang Bai Hu is the zoo's only adult white tiger. He and his two cubs, Charles and Harry, are the stars of the zoo's big cat show.

Code:

Old 03-01-2010, 04:45 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,881
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Viva el Toro!
Old 03-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,731
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

My brother-in law (20 year employee, father of 3, barely making it as it is) was 'furloughed' today because of this:

Jim Bunning, a Republican from Kentucky, is single-handedly blocking Senate action needed to prevent an estimated 1.2 million American workers from prematurely losing their unemployment benefits next month.

As Democratic senators asked again and again for unanimous consent for a vote on a 30-day extension Thursday night, Bunning refused to go along.

And when Sen. Jeff Merkley (D-Ore.) begged him to drop his objection, Politico reports, Bunning replied: "Tough shit."

Bunning says he doesn't oppose extending benefits -- he just doesn't want the money that's required added to the deficit. He proposes paying for the 30-day extension with stimulus funds.
The Senate's GOP leadership did not support him in his objections.

And at one point during the debate, which dragged on till nearly midnight, Bunning complained of missing a basketball game.

"I have missed the Kentucky-South Carolina game that started at 9:00," he said,
"and it's the only redeeming chance we had to beat South Carolina since they're the only team that has beat Kentucky this year.

The unemployment rate in Kentucky is 10.7 percent.

The stakes are enormous: provisions of last year's stimulus bill that allow extra weeks of unemployment benefits and COBRA health coverage are set to expire on Feb. 28. State workforce agencies have already sent out letters informing recipients that they'll be ineligible for extra "tiers" of benefits starting next month. The National Employment Law Project estimates that 1.2 million people will prematurely lose benefits in March.

Judy Conti, a lobbyist for the NELP, said that even when Bunning is eventually thwarted and the extension is passed, state governments will still have to deal with the extra administrative costs of shutting down and restarting the extended benefits programs.

"Once the program is retroactively reauthorized, the federal government is going to send the same amount of money, but his own state government is going to have to spend even more money," Conti said.

"What happened last night was an absolute disgrace. There is a time and a place a purpose for debate on deficit reduction, but you don't make your stand on the back of the unemployed. It is ill-informed, counter productive and just cruel."

UPDATE 12:00 PM -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) made a last-minute attempt on Friday morning to get Bunning to let the Senate move forward with extending benefits.

"We talk a lot in the Senate about procedure. Our debate sometimes relates only to procedure. And often that's appropriate," Reid said. "And, as we know, sometimes these procedural rules we have in the Senate are complex. But the issue before us today is not something that's arcane, very ritualistic or complex. It's very simple. And it's clear -- clear that it's going to be a lot more noticeable by people Monday morning, because it's going to affect the lives of thousands of Americans and their livelihoods.

"By Monday morning tens of thousands of Nevadans and more than one million Americans who rely on unemployment insurance and health benefits will simply lose them."

(The National Employment Law Project estimates that 1.2 million people will lose their benefits over the course of March, not at all once on Monday.)

I hate these all-in-one bills, and am not even saying it's good law, but who do these obstructionist douchebags think they're working for?

Old 03-01-2010, 06:31 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

my unemployment runs out tomorrow
Old 03-01-2010, 06:35 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,855
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

that sucks, go for public assistance. i had to after they kept denying my disability

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake