forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-04-2009, 04:39 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 4,066
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Reptiles are pretty slick, but when I was still in college and thinking I'd graduate, I was always trying to choose between marine biology and microbiology. Sucks to hear about the snake population, but I doubt humans will be able to truly have too much of an impact, snakes have been around a long time, and aren't likely to go anywhere. Maybe those crazy exotic snakes in the everglades will breed and start eating rednecks.
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 12-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

maybe if those crazy asians would stop sticking them in their asses, the snake population would bounce back

food for thought
Old 12-04-2009, 04:54 PM

Credits: 79,204,302
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

Actually humans are the single most destructive influence on animal populations and have been driving animals to extinction for centuries. The main reason many snakes are endangered or extinct are because of direct impact from humans. For instance the eastern indigo snake is an endangered species because of habitat loss and fragmentation. Much of the fragmentation is caused by roads where many indigo snakes are killed each year by cars. If we continue to eat up the habitat, they will have nowhere to go. They have such a small range that they will be sure to become extinct. Sure when a couple of hundred common snakes a year are killed by cars it doesn't make that much of an impact, but when there are only a few hundred left in the whole world and 20-30 of them are killed a year, that makes a big difference. And the problem is, people who run over snakes are idiots, they do not discriminate against common snakes and endangered species.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-04-2009, 04:55 PM

Code:

Snakes probably love it up your ass. They like warm dark hiding spaces.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-04-2009, 04:57 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 4,066
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

There, fixed it for you. Dude, you don't have to tell me all of that, I know people are destructive as hell. I'd join VHEMT if I wasn't already sterile.

-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 12-04-2009, 04:58 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

oh, fucking hell. youre killing me dude.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:11 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,786
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Code:

Back to google image search?

Old 12-04-2009, 05:49 PM

Code:

sorry, that's the kind of stuff that gets me on the soapbox.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-04-2009, 05:50 PM

Code:

lol don't worry they never try anal without asking first.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:05 PM

duh, just looked closer at the picture and it is a black rat snake for sure. Very common.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!