forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 01:56 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 334,047
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
yeah lame

Old 03-07-2009, 01:59 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,819
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Random...did Coolio get arrested today?

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:59 AM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

haha nope i swallowed all of it.

Old 03-07-2009, 02:00 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

He has dementia and is losing his mind... he really is. He doesnt mind me coming over or staying the night for that matter but this particular morning he just wasnt himself and went crazy.

She said if it wasnt this incident that triggered him, it would have been something else and it was better for her to move out at this point because he needed to be put in a home. She's a student and he needs full time care.

So me being there wasnt the issue... the issue was that his brain is gone. Sad thing is that his kids don't even care, they are just waiting for him to die to get his money.

Code:

haha sweet.

i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,515
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

yeah, he got busted at LAX with crack.
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,431
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

haha, i just noticed my avy. nice! if Portman ordered me to drag my tongue through Lohans herp infested ass, i'd do it. i love a bossy woman.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:01 AM
satan666

Code:

whats up tatts!

Chili dog burned up the alley way?! That's rough... get Charmin. I realize that the economy is bad but if you keep using that 20 grit your anus will hate you!
Old 03-07-2009, 02:03 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 301,431
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

worse than that...at one point, i had to shit sideways to puke in the tub. let me tell you, chili burns both ways.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 03-07-2009, 02:03 AM
satan666

Code:

holy shit.. You can get herpes on the ass?!
i thought those were hemorrhoids!
Closed Thread