forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 08:11 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
my wife woke me up at 4AM to watch that shit. unfortunately for her, i was still a little drunk and annoying. she got tired of my attempts at humor and went into the livingroom to watch it in peace.
i went back to sleep
Old 04-29-2011, 08:13 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 1,000,430
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

I can see why it is a big deal, heir to the throne and all that. I think we had three different stations showing it at the same time.
But I cannot for the life me understand why anyone would want to watch it. Guess people just like weddings
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 04-29-2011, 08:15 AM
Foetus

Code:

it was on EVERY channel here....being analysed, and studied. i can understand why its a big deal to you Brits, but i cant understand why people in Texas should give a shit. they had live watching parties here locally.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:24 AM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Well it's sort of the same sort of stuff you guys do for the president, big inauguration things. The prime minister doesn't get any sort of pomp because he works for the queen.

And I just want to establish that just because it was made a big deal, not everyone cared about the wedding. I didn't. Though I do like having a monarchy, it's because I like the history of it but I don't care about what they do or anything.

Except Prince Philip, he's so inappropriate and racist, it's great
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 04-29-2011, 08:43 AM
Foetus

Code:

actually its nothing like that, which is why i think americans are so fascinated by it. we dont have that kind of pomp and circumstance here very often. costumes, buggies, westminster, etc. if obamas daughter got married we sure as hell wouldnt get a day off.
Old 04-29-2011, 08:52 AM

Code:

fair point. Though obama's daughter isn't going to inherit the presidency. (I think that's relevant)

You just mentioning westminster actually made me wonder where they held the wedding. I assumed it was going to be St. Paul's Cathedral but turns out to be Westminster Abbey, so it's nice that Charles Dickens got to be there too
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 04-29-2011, 08:58 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,913
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Royal weddings suck ass and are boring. But this morning while I took my top-of-the-workday shit I got to watch as my left testicle renewed its vows with the right.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-29-2011, 09:03 AM
I may not be attractive but... oh nevermind.

Credits: 57,592
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Magnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorMagnusrex is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

if any women, just one of them, (not my wife) would speak up and admit, "I am still a little girl that has never given up on the insane fantasy that a knight in shining armor will come take me away to the life of a princess and that is why i'm trying to live vicariously through Kate Middleton, i'm ridiculous and pathetic please forgive me" then i would shut up about it.

isn't it nice to know that a whole country is trying to bankrupt itself over a wedding, the truly funny thing is the royal family are a bunch of dead beats, get a fucking job you losers, hell Paris Hilton has a job even Kim Kardashian has a job. at least the princes are in the military, oops well at least one still is. i mean do these fucks do anyway except look out a fucking window and wave at the commoners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
CAN TWINKIE NEED MORE ROIDS HAVE BANG SHORT UGLY TAN BITCH MICHELOB
Old 04-29-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,702
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

WTF are you all talking about?

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:10 AM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,702
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Nevermind...now I remember that the prince and that girl got married. I was very comfortable and asleep. No freaking way Im staying up til the crack of dawn to see it. sorry.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Closed Thread