forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: pick her pleasure
Persnickety Penguin 8 13.79%
Clit Hugger G-Spot Pleaser 25 43.10%
The Feeldoe Stout 3 5.17%
Squirting Realistic Cock Dildo 7 12.07%
My First Anal Kit 5 8.62%
The Fukouku Powe Pack 8 13.79%
The Foreskin 2 3.45%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-13-2009, 11:30 AM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,433
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I think that effect can be achieved by not blowing it up so much...let out a little air to age her, and more for youth, etc.

Fill her up too much and she moves from granny to fatty, so be careful.

Old 05-13-2009, 11:37 AM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 327,060
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

or thursday?

haha i only saw the box but ill take your word for it

Old 05-13-2009, 02:06 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

ok pick a definite time and date the poll will close and ill order the winning one online

Old 05-13-2009, 02:31 PM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,949
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

sigh - but a closing date means the thread will die? I wanna speculate and mock your sex toys each and every workday.

Fair enough - we'll give it another week. Sealed bids will be received and publicly opened @ Wednesday, May 20th, 8am EST in this thread. (prevailing wage rates apply)

lol @ this being serious business.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 05-13-2009, 03:05 PM

Code:

it doesnt have to die but a toy must be picked

Old 05-15-2009, 05:19 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,164
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

I thought the choice of the toy was very obvious based on the tally of even the current voting>
Old 05-15-2009, 09:12 AM

Code:

I haven't voted yet, and my vote is 35% of the results.
Because the store didn't have any of the items on this list the poll stays open till thermos says its over, then I'll order the winning item online.

Old 05-17-2009, 08:13 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Since you vote only counts for 35%, then I think it is only natural that thermos pay the other 65%.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:39 PM

Code:

huh??

Old 05-17-2009, 11:00 PM

Code:

I think he should contribute since he started this little survey.