forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-16-2009, 11:43 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,483
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Thanks for the HORSE links N2, I was bummed I missed that.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:18 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,814
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

DAMN how about them heat???!?!?! GO WADE!
Old 03-01-2009, 04:18 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Wade has been a beast for one of my fantasy teams. now if only Marion would stop sucking. No wonder you guys got rid of him. I havent had a chance to watch too many Heat games- is he just old or still not trying? How can he go from the #1 fantasy guy to a guy that averages : 11-5-3-1??
Old 03-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

who are u talking about? marion? hes on the raps now, and he's just not with nash and amare, thats pretty much it.

he thrived in d'antoni's system as a 3rd option and always got his easy baskets with nash delivering the rock on point....he'll still be a good defender and get 10 a night, but his fantasy stock will never be the same.
Old 03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 1,704
roccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular auraroccostiff has a spectacular aura

It was nice to see the Lakers lose.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:17 PM

Code:

I know you guys got rid of him, and I just looked at his averages and they are decent.....but it just seems like every time I look at his line it is crappy and completely under what it should be- even without nash. He was the top fantasy scorer and he couldnt even supplement Wade with a decent front court.

By the way,what is happening to Beasley? He is putting up decent numbers...but not this superstar like they made him out to be, and not even starting.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:50 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

yes, he played with the heat most of the season, but those 2 sentences don't make sense together, so chill out
Old 03-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

spoelstra(heat coach) puts a lot of emphasis on D, just like riles did, so until he gets his D better, he wont start....a bit disappointing as a heatfan, but when u think of all the guys who are amazing defenders(ie bowen) after playing under riley, u can live with it. cuz in the future, beastley will have both O and D, and will be awesome
Old 03-09-2009, 10:55 PM
Dicktowel.com

D Wade WHAT a fucking GAME!
Old 03-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,826
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

hes got a legit shot at MVP

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...