forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-24-2008, 12:55 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,088
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Mick .... I've seen some crazy shit in my lifetime and done some crazy shit, but never been faced with a life or death situation. Even when they put that gun in my hand I was able to "Spock it out" so I never had to face that.

I don't know if I could deal with the range of emotion you are dealing with. My hat is off to you. It was you or him, even if it was an overdose. Here in Florida where I live, we have the castle law, which give a man or woman the right to protect their own property, even to use deadly force when necessary without fear of prosecution. That includes their vehicles.

What you did, you had to do. Getting out and talking about it is the best thing. It helps us work it out of our system and realize we aren't the only ones that have had to face these situations. A lot of communities have victims support groups that you can go to, to meet other ppl that have been in the same situation as you. Going to these meetings aren't a sign of weakness. They are a sign of a willness to heal. You took a big step in opening up here today. I applaude you for it. I don't know what I would have done in your shoes. I doubt I would have had the fortitude to be a strong to face that man as you did.

I wish you the best, Mick and G-dspeed.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:54 AM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 55,358
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

That is some heavy shit right there. You just don't expect to engage in a fight for your life when you come out to check on your car.

My dad was in a similar situation. Our family owned a business at the time, and after closing up, we (dad, mom, and me) went out back to our car to leave. We walk towards our car, and both doors are propped open, and two guys are in there trying to steal the radio or something. One of the guys spooks, and runs off, the other stood up, and went for something in his waistband. As soon as my dad saw that, he was all over this guy, and proceeded to deliver a beat-down of spectacular proportions. The guy was finally able to get up and run off, but only after his shit was re-arranged.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Instinct kicks in, and you start fighting for your own survival, or those of your loved ones. My dad is the chillest guy you will ever meet, but in that situation, a beast within was released.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:43 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,405
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The odd thing is... no, not really. I dream about it, but it's always the same; like I'm watching what happened from above myself. I know this sounds callous and stupid, but I'm usually able to just shrug it off. I've played it over and over in my mind, and as far as I can tell if I had did anything, anything at all, differently I probably would have wound up dead.

It's just too complex to stress over... at least that's what I keep telling myself.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:10 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,762
mc_coolbeans is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i concur... although ive never killed anyone... one day i might. i think its different when you kill someone from a few yards away, and killing someone while flying by in a uh-60 or a chinook 300 ft in the air. i dont see myself having any remorse.

i signed up after the war began... and due to the neighboorhood that i grew up in, death wasnt somethin new to me. so iraq and the war wasnt an issue. i was just like, "whatevers." if anything, there are still more murders at home than in iraq... so statistically... im more likely to die at home. ahahaha. fuck it.

anyways... i havent seen some female body parts in months!!! anyone care to jot down my email?!?!?!?!

Code:

Old 09-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Has the odd ability to always find himself under falling anvils.

Credits: 75,405
Kyle E. Coyote is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yeah, I envy the flyboys... never have to stare into somebody's eyes as they die. That was the one part that always gave me the shakes.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:30 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 6,293
HedinAss is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Although I didn't do it, my Co-Worker did....

Many years ago I was a carpet installer. This life is purely "work hard & play hard". After a three day non-stop period of work, drinking & coke binging...we stopped at a local bar. A guy in the bar started with us, and took a shot at one of us. It ended up in the parking lot, and the other guy died. Our co-worker was not charged...although he was never the same......died a screwed-up dude. It was a shame. He was only protecting himself.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:20 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,088
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Partying hard and protecting your property to me are two different things. I used to be a bouncer in bars. I won't fight. I'll restrain someone. I've seen too many bouncer who do mean things just because they could. If I restrain you and you are and asshole, you will remember it the next day. But what Mick went through, he didn't have a choice. It was him or Mick and I'm glad Mick's still here today to share it with us cause he's one of the good guys. Here's to you Mick.
Old 09-25-2008, 04:23 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,762
mc_coolbeans is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

yeah i hear that from a lot of people. i also work with a lot of.. ahem.. nonexistant fellows. and they frankly dont give a fuck. hahaha. i think infantry, mps, and scouts always have it worse than the sniper, lrs, SF, delta guys. that 18 year old infantryman doesnt have the same level of maturity and expertise as that 38 year old delta soldier whos on his 6th tour. i think the military needs to step that shit up and train these younger guys on death and coping with taking a life. give them the same emotional "light switch" that the SF guy has.... thats just me though.

regardless... i feel for you mick... thats a throwed ass situation you were in. i cant give you any advice that could help after all these years. im sure you figured your own way....

just remember... some things are better when theyre gone. you never know... his next step in life couldve been murdering and raping a little girl... you never know...hes one less piece of shit that society has to deal with...

personally, pat yourself on the back.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:48 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Damn, Mick. I never would have guessed that about you. The survival instinct is stronger than we think. The guilt instinct is strong, also. Dude, you were fighting for your life! Nothing I say can change how you feel, but I and I think the rest of this board has got your back.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:03 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 228,151
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Mick,
You know everything I had to say already. Its a blessing to have you here with us.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!