forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 03:14 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 296,883
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
have you seen the logos?

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:59 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,319
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Check out the Carl's Jr. website, then check the Hardees one.

Same sites pretty much.

They both have essentially the same menu.

The only difference really is one is in the Midwest and east, and one is in the plains and the west.

Carls buying out Hardees was the best thing to happen to that company since they were featured in "Days of Thunder"

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 07-22-2008, 06:04 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,154
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

The Hardees of the mid 90's it not the Hardee's of today.

You like your Carl's Jr. thickburgers? Me too, except I buy them at Hardees, and they're called the same thing.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,134
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

got it to go and i was already back home. when i told them about it they gave me coupons for free food!! i was like i don't want anymore of your food.

Old 07-22-2008, 07:02 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,693
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

That fried roach has been in the same grease as the rest of the fried food. Yummy!
Old 07-22-2008, 07:07 PM
I am Jack's wasted life.

Credits: 17,271
Marie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enoughMarie-Eve Martinez will become famous soon enough

I never had White Castle : (

Carl's JR is pretty good, I went there one time went I went down to CA

But for me, it's all about In N Out

The day I went to In N Out Burger was the best day of my life.

PMs, no emails.
Old 07-22-2008, 07:11 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 296,883
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

i'm in love...

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,791
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I defintely agree that White Castle is better than Krystal. I'll go for a not so tasty from the freezer section White Castle before having Krystal burgers again. I'm a fan of the original White Castle cheeseburger but the last time I was near a White Castle (March) they had this French Onion one and damn it was the shit. I had one at 7 am after driving ALL night. I'd been up something like 20 hours...hadn't eaten much. Was given a med the day before that causes ravenous hunger. Promised myself I'd stop at the first White Castle I saw no matter the time. Woke the boys to see if they were hungry and promptly downed 4 of those things. They were wonderful. I think everyone else thought I was nuts for wanting White Castle at that hour, especially with no alcohol involved.

Now, I'm sad and miss White Castle. And now I am disturbed: There's a White Castle Cook Off! White Castle Cook Off 2007
Old 07-23-2008, 09:35 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,268,128
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Code:

So that explains it.

Code:

Hah, Hardees I know of in the 1980's is not the Hardees of today.