forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 03:27 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 5,724
Riddler is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
well, the kid had an outstanding college career, i think he has what it takes to be a succesful nfl qb
Old 07-22-2008, 12:58 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 16,000
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I was debating whether or not to hate you, but with you being a Cardinal fan, I have no choice. I did enjoy that great year they had last year. First we slashed the tires on the U of L bandwagon, then Syracuse comes along right after us and blows the wagon to pieces. Go Cats!!
Old 07-22-2008, 07:28 AM

Credits: 63,050
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

see ya in Thunderdome....not going to hijack the NFL thread with a lot of college talk...

about a man and his horse
Old 07-22-2008, 08:10 AM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,902
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Code:

Fuck you Lion, he's a Saint now... good luck repeating now that Strahan's gone, and Plaxico is iffy... Eli is a joke. New Jersey Giants... One and Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 07-22-2008, 08:12 AM
a True Sex Panther

Credits: 17,902
DAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enoughDAS will become famous soon enough

Code:

Go Big Blue? Oilers fan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by katelynnx View Post
Anchorman is probably my favorite movie EVER which means I love you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
DAS is Back! and I love it!
Old 07-22-2008, 08:13 AM

Credits: 63,050
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Code:

hahaha.....DAS stating the FACTS!!!! Giants are going to be lucky to even finish at .500 this year...I think the Saints may have a decent year this year, maybe Bush will finally start running the ball....

about a man and his horse
Old 07-22-2008, 08:28 AM
Good grief! The comedian's a bear!

Credits: 47,396
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars
SexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his starsSexyLion is getting blinded by his stars

Hey, I like Shockey, and I think he will do well for the Saints (actually will look at him in Fantasy again), but he was a complained, plain and simple. When things did not go his way he pouted.

As for the Giants doing well this year, they are actually set up nicely to do well. Do I think they will win it all, doubtful. They play in the toughest division, so if they can do well in the division, they can do well anywhere. Plax will be fine, with the money saved from Shockey he wil get a new contract. Strhan is a lose, but we have so many good young ends that we should be able to survive. Hell, people thought that without Tiki we would be lost, and look what they did.

Eli may never be his brother (who can say they are), but he can win, and the team believes in him.

The pieces are there, so hopefully, the world will continue to gove the Giants no respect so they can play under the rader.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:05 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

New ticket plan aims to keep Dallas fans out of Cards' stadium

The Arizona Cardinals are trying to "protect the nest." This means they'd like University of Phoenix Stadium to continue to sell out, and to do so with as few opposing fans as possible.

In the past two seasons, there was little concern about this since the team sold out every home game. But with ticket sales a bit slower as the third season approaches, the Cardinals are requiring fans who want to buy tickets to the Dallas game on Oct. 12 to also buy tickets for the Aug. 7 exhibition opener vs. New Orleans. Cardinals fans have "created a decisive home-field advantage" the past two years, and the team wants to keep it that way by discouraging single-game ticket sales to Dallas Cowboys fans, team spokesman Mark Dalton said.

"Our goal is to have as many Cardinal fans in the stadium as possible," Dalton said.

In terms of overall ticket sales, "We're a little slower than we were at this point" last year, Dalton said, citing the slowing economy. Dalton estimated about 58,000 season tickets have been sold. Ideally, the Cardinals would like to sell about 60,000 season tickets and hold back 3,000 or so to sell for individual games.

"If we don't get to that threshold, then there will be a few more individual single-game tickets available," Dalton said.

Awesome
Old 07-22-2008, 05:40 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,978
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Easy, there, Lion.....thems fighten words.....

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica
Old 07-22-2008, 05:52 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,978
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I like the addition of Shockey to our offense...we have PLENTY of offensive weapons, plus he had one of his best seasons with Payton at the helm in NY. The only problem is, DEFENSE wins championships. Although we addressed some defensive issues in the draft and free agency, I am still skeptical until they (the defense) proves otherwise. On a cool note, the Saints training camp starts Thursday and the college they are practicing at is right next door to the hospital I work for, so I'll get the opportunity to see Shockey and the boys live and in person. I'll try and take some pics and post if I can (if anybody cares).

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica
Closed Thread