forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,571
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I thought that was Palin with her grand daughter.

Last edited by Beer : 04-15-2011 at 10:01 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:33 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 192,271
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

http://youtu.be/3wTWWjYTe1I

if you haven't seen this yet, prepare yourself. i just died of cuteness overload. skip to 0:56 for the best part.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:34 PM
Consume me.

Credits: 1,016,571
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Beer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorBeer is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

That is my favorite but I get the silver for like $22 rather than $45. I get Patron Anejo a lot.

Last edited by Beer : 04-15-2011 at 10:35 PM.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:57 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,971
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:

No, there's a difference. Staying home = drunk and masturbating. Going out = drunk and masturbating a sailor.

Old 04-15-2011, 11:10 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 192,271
xoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud ofxoxoVirlomixoxo has much to be proud of

Code:

a sailor? this has never happened to me and that makes me sad.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:32 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,886
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

i do it prolly twice a year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 04-15-2011, 11:46 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,343
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Liar! You never sleep, you pass out!
R.I.P. JMA

Old 04-16-2011, 12:08 AM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 4,374,886
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Code:

that is the truth and proves i don't do a lot of blow! booze and greenery for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 04-16-2011, 09:37 AM
Waiting like a stalking butler

Credits: 18,200
FortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of lightFortySuz&Two is a glorious beacon of light

i love it when people get what's coming to them. when i was first pregnant this girl i was kinda friends with in school said to me, "but you're not married." i was like didn't stop me from getting pregnant. her and her husband split not even 2 months ago and she's freaking out cause she's pregnant!! she is in quite the pickle but she has one kid already so i'm pretty sure she knew how to avoid this situation.

Old 04-16-2011, 11:12 AM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,327
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Oh kharma you prankster you.

Closed Thread