forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 12:41 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 353,422
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i see your point. But I think their focus is to raise awareness of the abuse. All the cases on these shows are severe abuse, so how does the adage go, "If it bleeds, it leads"? It has certainly raised my awareness and now when I am out walking my dog, I always check on the animals around me to see if there are signs of abuse. I have called on two so far and they were removed from the home.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:45 PM

Credits: 79,202,374
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

you fell for it Animal abuse places like HSUS will always make it sound like the animal is abused. Just the other day on one of those animal cop shows, a malnourished dog was brought in, fed until it got back to good health, and then they euthanized the dog because he was protecting his food dish. They felt it was not a good pet. And don't get me started on PETA. Animals need protection, but not by radical hypocrites.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:47 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,948
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

I got a big check for a client last week. His share was a little over $40k. He went to the back wanting to CASH it. They could only give him 15K to start with, and he had to come back this morning for the other $25k. In cash. A great big fucking pile of cash.

Old 04-13-2011, 12:48 PM

Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:

Yeah, that happens a lot on those. A starving dog will protect it's food. No brainer. One of the dogs I called on was seriously emaciated and the other one was eaten up with the mange, so I felt they might be better served someplace else.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:49 PM

Code:

who needs that much cash at one time? i hate carrying cash. My debit card is my best friend!!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:54 PM

Code:

Maybe, but maybe the owner was doing everything he could to keep the dog healthy. You never know until you speak to the owner. But once you call it in, odds are they are going to fault the owner, no matter what. And the sad thing is, most likely the animal will be euthanized. I am not saying it is a bad thing to call animal control if you see an abused animal. But it's like when you call the cops. You are probably just going to make things worse. It's a fine line, and a tough call. The good news is, you have compassion for animals. I wish more people were like you. Cheers
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-13-2011, 12:58 PM

Code:

Only for dogs. I hate cats, just the household kind.

Last edited by Bob Wehadababyitsboy : 04-13-2011 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:04 PM

Code:

I hate cats so much, that I don't even like the big cats much. They are amazing animals though.
Stray dogs and cats do more damage to the environment than any other factor except humans. Any cat free to roam the streets should be caught and placed in a home, or shot on sight.
Quote:
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-13-2011, 01:16 PM

Code:

I agree. I am fascinated by the big cats, mainly Siberian Tigers.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:43 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 3,902
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday

Code:

His brand as in he owns it or he drinks it? I don't give much of a shit what cocksuckers wash manslime from their throats with. If it's a good drink, I'm cool with it. If he owns it, I can't give the faggot any money though.

Code:

I happen to like cats very much, big and small, and I wonder Joe if you think that the cats are to blame for being stray.... I agree there should be no stray "domestic" cats, but I think you're shooting the wrong guilty party. And humans left astray are just as damaging to the environment (as you point out) so....
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Closed Thread