forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-07-2008, 02:58 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 775
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
While I don't completely disagree, the problem Jacare will have is that he is such a top player. His guard is obviously top notch, I'm just not sure how effective it would be in MMA when someone is punching you. Also, I don't think Roger Gracie can be ruled out as having the best jiu jitsu in MMA at some point. In my opinion, he is the best in the word in sport bjj. I also wouldn't mind seeing Xande compete in MMA at some point. You also can't forget about Marcelo Garcia. He is in the same category as Jacare thought when it comes to striking. They both have a lot to work on. Now that Jacare is at Xtreme Couture and Garcia is at ATT, I think we will all see both improve dramatically.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:16 PM

Credits: 8,079
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:

the reason i didnt mention marcelo or roger as the best is because they very rarely compete in mma so i feel their names shouldnt be brought up whereas jacare seems to be taking to mma fulltime. i know like you said garcia is at att but i'm not sure how serious he is going to take mma. i could just see him taking some big money fights over in japan against some ex pro-wrestler, so it will be hard to track his progress, unless of course i'm wrong and he faces some decent competetion. those three(souza, garcia, gracie) are obviously the best in the world but we are talking about mma adapted bjj so it is really hard to see where they fit in. i think we are pretty much agreeing with each other but we're just saying things a bit differently

and on a related note i hope jacare and manhoef get set up in the next round. jacare-zero stand up. manhoef-zero ground skills. someone is getting put to sleep either by a choke or a ko.
Old 07-07-2008, 05:41 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,252
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I almost posted that pic, but looking at it disgusted me so I didn't.

BTW, all of this talk about BJJ has me really excited to see what Drysdale can do when he starts fighting MMA.
Old 07-07-2008, 07:21 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Soze thanks for putting those videos in the Mixed Martial Arts Video section. I just found a ton of links to UFC fights and i have put those links there as well.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,761
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Good quote from Forrest about his New Championship:

Code:

Old 07-08-2008, 05:57 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
CowFlop is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Mir and the heavyweights

Mir is pretty sexy, but beating Lesnar shouldn't warrant a title shot. The fact that he was getting beat up pretty bad, and caught an inexperienced wrestler with a submission it’s not like he went out pulled guard and dominated that fight. His was eating punches pretty steadily in that fight. If Lesnar would have stayed on his feet, he likely would have won that fight.

But who else is worthy of fighting Nog in the UFC? Outside of Nog, they don't have a top five heavyweight anywhere. In one-three years that may be different, but right now Affliction is where the big bulls fight.

I never understood the glory around heavyweights, even in boxing, the greatest fights of all time, minus one or two, are always from the smaller weights. More action, more drama…of course heavyweights are known for “big” finishes.

The fights I do want to see at Heavyweight are in affliction possibly, Fedor and Barnett down the road, and even Fedor/Arlovski.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:26 AM

Credits: 775
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Lucas, Just a heads up, but be careful posting any vids related to the UFC because they are rather aggressive about going after individuals posting their fights. It's the reason there aren't any UFC vids on youtube.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:08 PM

effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

Leroy: I remember you trying to make some mock peanut butter cups w/ protein powder awhile back and came across this similar recipe. Thought you might want to give it a try, shit sounds good enough and it's on my diet I might just try it out:

Code:

Old 07-08-2008, 03:14 PM

Credits: 8,079
Soze is being mentioned in polite conversation

okay listen up boys. i created a fantasy mma league. the premise is simple, choose the winner, the way the fight is finished and the round and get awarded points. it is very simple and it literally takes less then 2 minutes to make all your picks for an event. i did this with some guys from another forum and it was really fun but they are all cocksuckers so i figured i'd try and set one up here. here is what it looks like...

i think this will be a good way to gauge how well we make picks and will give us a better oppurtunity to talk shit to eachother

here is the website. if interested sign up with your dsf screen name. then tell me you are in and i'll send you an invite to the dsf league.
Code:

oh and we also get ranked as a fight camp based on all of our picks so if you plan on picking mir over nog you are not allowed to join
Old 07-08-2008, 03:23 PM

Soze, I'm signed up. EffJay wants in.