forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2009, 12:50 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

He was in Walla Walla for a while (over 10 years)... served his time and got out.

I guess he went right back to doing all the shit that got him in there. He has always had cool cars and toys. Well, one of his friends got out of prison too and told my uncle that he had a big badass truck that he needed to get rid of because he needed the cash. My uncle was like "cool, i want to have a big badass truck, i'll buy that thing".

Fast forward 5 months. The feds bust in his house, arrest him. Tow all his cars and basically confiscate everything he owns. They drill through a safe in his house and take all his cash... everything.

---- So now the authorities told him that his friend that got out of jail got out because the feds told him if he worked with them to get my uncle they would cut him a deal. So this guy lets the feds "bug" this truck that he sold my uncle. That was the beginning of the end... they have a ton of taped evidence against him. they probably have a ton more as well but just haven't revealed it to him. This guy sold out my uncle to the feds.

crazy shit, eh?
Old 03-01-2009, 12:55 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Can we get the Cliff Notes version? Otherwise, I'll just wait until the movie comes out.

BTW ...... criminals make the best victims. because they can't just run and tell the police. That's Bobbies for those of you on the losing side of the Revolutionary War.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:56 AM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,638
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Well - besides having cool toys, your uncle had to be into something worthwhile to have someone narc on him like that with the feds involved. I have plenty of family and friends who have done some dumb fucking shit to get themselves locked up for a while at Club Fed but to bug a truck to hope to get some info on your uncle - he was not being discreet enough. That sucks - sorry all the same.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:06 AM
satan666

oh he definitely did some criminal shit. Liking cool toys and cars is just a luxury that his shitty, criminal activity provided for him. He will likely spend the rest of his life in jail now.

For my whole life all i can remember about my uncle was that he was very charismatic and confident. Now, i dont know if he was that way because he thought he was some hot shit criminal or he was that way before he became a criminal. I do always remember not knowing exactly what he did for a living and that he always had a lot of money. That shit always catches up to you in the end though.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:07 AM
It can be boobie tiem nao pleees?

Credits: 8,638
jcaf41 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Unless your last name is Bulger , getting away from the feds when they really want you is a hard thing to avoid.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:08 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

Damn man, that sucks for your uncle. That other guy better keep his nose clean because if he goes back into the can after being a narc, thats his ass.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,878
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

A good attorney is going to have a field way with this case. Bugging a vehicle before they sell it may be illegal, like a wire tap without a court order. He's definitely get time for VOP, but the rest is up to the judge if he will accept it into evidence.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:20 AM
satan666

Code:

I think that dude's probably gonna get dead regardless.

My uncle pretty much has nothing left to lose. I'm sure he's got someone after that guy. From what i know my uncle is a big fish in a small pond and in the grand scheme of things (if there is such a thing in that underworld) he's small time.... but i'm sure he's got something in the works

I love my family but they some of them really are fucking lunatics. That's another reason i love living so far from them... keep my distance from all that drama.

---Edit - my head's still spinning from this news.... i bet i'll dream about this tonight
Old 03-01-2009, 01:23 AM
satan666

Code:

I'm sure it goes way deeper than what i know... this is just the sketch that my dad has told me so far. From, what my dad says, they have an airtight case. My uncle has a good attorney... in fact from what i remember, he had one on retainer
Old 03-01-2009, 01:24 AM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,888
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:

You're telling me man, I've got one uncle busted for selling drugs to kids across the street from a fucking school, and I've got a cousin who is involved with the bad shit going down in mexico. DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE FAMILY. Thats why I own a gun and I don't speak to blood relatives. Fuck it, being within 1k miles of these people is bothering me, any room in canada?
Closed Thread