forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 03-01-2009, 09:46 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 333,768
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
in the middle east?

Old 03-01-2009, 10:14 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,533
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Dear Amy,
If I were to write a story about Catelin from work would a proper title be:

Catelin sucks

Kthxbai-

Jo

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 03-01-2009, 10:14 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,856
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

Between you and I.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:30 PM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,818
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:

Well then, I hope you're into the whole "mint in the mouth, while goin south" idea.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:38 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

yupppppp

Old 03-01-2009, 11:29 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,593
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Amy, why do I get road rage?
Old 03-02-2009, 12:00 AM

Code:

the judge cant participate

Old 03-02-2009, 12:07 AM

Code:

bc everyone sucks

Old 03-02-2009, 12:10 AM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,593
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

So fucking true
Old 03-05-2009, 12:07 AM
Cluster-Bomb this MothaFucka!

Credits: 49,125
Expletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular auraExpletive has a spectacular aura

Hello ms amy, tell me if you will--- and I hope you do--- of certain conditions and characteristics of vagina, before you think 'perv' which I am, let me explain what I mean; 1) chafing, ever had that problem and if so, what would have made the burning itching sensation any less sensitive? 2) Would you allow a guy to 'go south' as it were, while being chafed, or would you wait until the raw skin healed up a bit? 3) Would you consider sex after your period or long after your period? 4) I've read at OliviaMunn's website that women have chunky periods; seriously she said she's had chunky periods, after throwing up in my mouth a little, I actually considered it and realized that not only was I being foolish, but that it makes perfect sense for globs of blood would come out chunky when they fall away from the womb lining, my question is, have you had any experience with chunky stuff? that is all for now, since my freakishness bar is thoroughly filled out, I could return to my state of normalcy for now, but there will be more questions later. Thank you and have a good nite.