forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 05:58 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 10 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

help.

I have a crappy 05 honda with a stock stereo/cdplayer.

I need to know what kind of file to burn to CD to make it play. .mp3? .m4a? .??
Old 02-27-2009, 05:58 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 50,030
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

stop taken' the piss you slaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggs!
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:00 PM
I am Cricker... You are MAMON!

Credits: 56,069
SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
when you select the write process, choose "audio cd", which will convert your mp3/m4a files to WAV (I believe) which is readable by your stock CD player.

Do not burn an mp3 disk.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:01 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 106,673
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

I really want to rub one out, but I am really lazy. I wish I had some cool power that would let me nut with out using my hands and then transport my load to the toilet and then make me a sandwich and a pudding cup.

Old 02-27-2009, 06:02 PM
kicked the fuck out

but i have a mac...

Can i still make i a wav?
Old 02-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 182,877
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

If it transports your load to the toilet bowl, you will have a pudding cup
Old 02-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,162
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:

Mp3 is usual the most common audio file that most cd players play. Unless your owners manual says other wise. That usually what stock players play, like i said check your owners manual and it will tell you all about the cd player or look it up on line for what it will play, but I guarantee it plays mp3's

Old 02-27-2009, 06:05 PM

SirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the roughSirLongFoot is a jewel in the rough

Code:

You should still be able to make an "audio cd", so, yes.

And FWIW, Macs FTL.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:07 PM
kicked the fuck out

I made a cd last night. put it in my new cd stereo at home, worked just fine.

put it in my car, worked as well as a lead balloon.

i couldda swore it was .mp3
Old 02-27-2009, 06:08 PM

Code:

Not necessarily. You need to have an "Mp3 Player" to play mp3s, which will also play standard CDs, but a standard "CD player" will not play mp3s.

If the stereo is mp3 capable, it will say so on the faceplate. If the "crappy 05 stock Honda Civic" came with a mp3 player stock, I'm not sure.
Closed Thread