forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 08-24-2009, 12:31 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,056
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yeah, Mike Stanton is currently the #3 prospect in all of baseball and the #1 prospect in the Marlins organization. As an 18 year old in Single A ball he hit .293 with 39HR and 97RBI

Yeah, there's an outside chance they give him a look in September, but in all likelihood he'll be a September call up next year and a full time player in 2011 when he turns 21. He's gonna be putting up Ryan Howard like numbers in the big leagues one day

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,726
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

wow that sounds awesome for the fish. we always know how to get the best out of the farm system.

on another note, looks like lincecum's got the CyYoung wrapped up
Old 09-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Am I the only one who saw the Angels pouring a bunch of beer cans over their fallen teammate's jersey, Nick Adenhart?

The guy was killed by a drunk driver. That's just tasteless, to me. And really fucking dumb.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:53 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,872
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

i dont know man.. at first thought it really does come off as wrong. but when you factor in a) they hang his jersey in the dugout b)as soon as they clinch they ran out to the outfield wall memorial to all touch it/take their team picture infront of it c) clinching beer parties is as baseball as grass stains.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:34 PM
Dicktowel.com

yeah im probly overrreacting, but at first i just thought it was reallllllly ironic
Old 10-06-2009, 07:58 PM

best game 163 EVER!!!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,115
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Holy fucking wow! This is awesome.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 10-06-2009, 08:04 PM

Code:

+1

this game will not stop lol amazing. the last 4-5 innings have been the best baseball ive seen since that last playoff game with colorardo. fucking sweet. what a game. after the way this game is going... we may see the best postgame celebration ever
Old 10-06-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm no alien, but I am illegal in 50 states.

Credits: 25,115
nachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the roughnachos1345 is a jewel in the rough

How the fuck did Keppel get out of that one? I'm about to piss myself with excitement.
And miles to go before I sleep.

Old 10-06-2009, 08:39 PM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 18,002
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

fucking cable turned to a worth nothing fucking hockey game!!