forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,341
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Shit that is right....what ever happened to thermos, boon and pobs?
R.I.P. JMA

Old 04-01-2011, 09:51 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 277,955
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.
el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.el_victorino is taking his rep and running.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm in too, but just the tip.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:35 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,701
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Therm e-divorced me and went back to his wife and kids. LOL. Promotion, more responsibility, blah blah blah.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 10:41 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Yeah I just turned one of those down........20% raise and a move to the big D. I said I'd do it, but not with that comp package.......
R.I.P. JMA

Old 04-01-2011, 10:55 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,701
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Thats right...I remember you told me about that. Ah oh well...bigger and better things are around the corner. It might be a blessing in disguise.

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!
Old 04-01-2011, 11:22 PM

Code:

Thanks sweetie. I know it was a good decision.....just tough to turn down the goal for the past 14 years.....but when one door closes, another opens.

Although, living closer to you was in the "PRO" column.....ball sweaty humidity was in the "CON" column......
R.I.P. JMA

Old 04-02-2011, 04:06 AM
Did you see the frightened ones? Did you hear the falling bombs?

Credits: 671,714
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle
maxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handlemaxbailey has more rep than you could handle

Code:

Thermos, I have no idea. Boon is too busy playing kickball or something and my guess is that Pobs' wife has him under the thumb and banned him from DSF.
Old 04-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

i feel like i was run over by a train
Old 04-02-2011, 09:23 AM
gimmebeer or gimmepussy

Credits: 191,184
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.
gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.gimmebeer is the king of your castle.

want. alot.
Code:

Old 04-02-2011, 10:27 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

nose is running, foetus melon
currently less than a human wreck
give me a break....start at the neck
Closed Thread