forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 01-10-2015, 08:36 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,867
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

DANNI.COM?!?! Man, that's goin' back a ways. Is that even still around?
Old 01-10-2015, 08:56 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,991
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I figured it would have been all about the money.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:57 PM

Madam had some stiff competition with Connely but still got my vote!
Old 01-10-2015, 11:01 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Code:

I was set up originally against Jessica Lowndes before I had to erase it and redo it after Frothy's vote. To be honest, it would be less embarrassing to lose to Jess who I brought into the competition cause I think she's hot than to someone I'm indifferent to like JC. Or even worse losing to Helen Mirren in Round 2.

Code:

Code:

When voting I wasn't thinking about her bank account. Had I remembered I likely would have voted for Ops for sure.

100% of us would!

Code:

Her site is still up, but doesn't look like it's been updated since August.
Old 01-11-2015, 10:19 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,867

Code:

That's amazing! She was THE thing when the web first got going. I may have some of her early stuff on my hard drive . . .

*checks hard drive*

Hmmm . . . gonna have to get postin'

Thanks for all your hard work Madam . . . you got my vote too!
Old 01-11-2015, 03:15 PM
MadamMeow

Today’s results are in!

Knockout Stage –Round 1
Heather Graham (52.78%) defeated Eva Mendes (47.22%)
Heather Graham will face Emily Ratajkowski (entering tournament as a bye) in Round 2!

Maria Menounos (60.61%) defeated Olivia Munn (39.39%)
Emma Watson (62.86%) defeated Malin Akerman (37.14%)
Maria Menounos will face Emma Watson in Round 2!

Melissa Archer (68.57%) defeated Liv Tyler (31.43%)
Megan Boone (60%) defeated Joss Stone (40%)
Melissa Archer will face Megan Boone in Round 2!

Meow’s Musings:
Heather Graham started the evening for us by chasing Eva Mendes around throwing ears of corn at her. Eva, dismayed from remembering her part in Children of the Corn, used her 2 fast 2 furious skills to speed burst her Porsche to almost get away, but Heather had a perfect last toss that broke through the window and knocked Eva unconscious. Heather then Shagged her well. Not by fucking her, by wrapping her up in shag carpeting and dropping her off the pier! Heather will now face Emily Ratajkowski who will be making her debut into the tournament in Round 2. Will Heather’s shagging skills be a match for Em’s give boobs then takes them back scam?

Instead of drawing upon her wrestling skills, Maria Menounos knows what makes her famous and wowed the audience by taking Olivia Munn straight up her ass. Skinny Olivia was able to slide on in the Greek Beauty’s derriere with relative ease. But don’t fear, the Attack of the Show star is known for her kinky side and Olivia confirms she loved every second of it.

Emma Watson was able to vanquish Malin Akerman by using the Avis spell on her. A large flock of seagulls flooded into the auditorium and proceeded to defecate all over poor Malin. She was not totally stopped at first, trying to both draw from her Silk Spectre fighting skills and reminding herself of the spas that use bird shit for beauty treatments, but after a while Emma just started hitting with that stupid wand stick until she relented. Will Emma’s tiny wand be a match for Maria’s big muscular ass? Stay tuned for their battle in Round 2!

My all-time fav Melissa Archer was able to send Aerosmith’s daughter Crazy Liv Tyler Crying all the way home. I am both surprised and thankful for the outcome. The fiery redhead was able to manipulate the Elven beauty by switching her DNA tests again to make it look like Liv’s dad has really been Todd Rundgren all along giving her a nasty migraine. Having to accept that her mom was a whore that fucked ugly guys as long as they were in a band, Liv left the stadium with her tail between her legs while begging the onlookers she passed for aspirin.

Megan Boone drew upon her FBI profiling skills, to learn Joss Stone’s weaknesses and use them against her. Megan realized that she needed to silence Joss, so she reached in and pulled her vocal chords out. Joss Stone is still a pretty face, I’m sure I’m not the only one who would maybe watch her videos on mute as to NOT hear her in the first place, but the loss of her voice also took away her confidence so Joss didn’t quite have the edge to bounce back from this. Will Megan’s FBI skills be any match for Melissa’s forensic science background and cutting edge business skills? Do you have any idea the things Melissa has endured, the serial killers she’s outlived (and even married one) and so much more over on One Life to Live. Do you? Do you! Find out shortly in Round 2!

What are your thoughts?

Latest Knockout Stage bracket

Thanks for voting!
Old 01-11-2015, 03:16 PM
MadamMeow

Default First Matches of Round 2!

Today’s matches are now live!

Voting for these matches is open through January 15. Use the link under each matchup to vote, which will literally take about a second to do. Please vote only once, since duplicate votes do not count.

More information about the tournament, including standings, brackets, results, and all matches can be found here.

Thanks for voting, and check back tomorrow for new matches!

-------

Knockout Stage – Round 2 – Match 1
Kristen Bell vs. Charli XCX
Vote: http://poll.fm/53s3b

Kristen Bell

Charli XCX

------------------------------

Knockout Stage – Round 2 – Match 2
Jaimie Alexander vs. Scarlett Johansson
Vote: http://poll.fm/53s3g

Jaimie Alexander

Scarlett Johansson

Knockout Stage – Round 2 – Match 3
Rachel McAdams vs. Charlize Theron
Vote: http://poll.fm/53s3l

Rachel McAdams

Charlize Theron

Knockout Stage – Round 2 – Match 4
Minka Kelly vs. Lacey Charbert
Vote: http://poll.fm/53s3p

Minka Kelly

Lacey Charbert
Old 01-11-2015, 04:38 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,128
lorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to beholdlorrenzo is a splendid one to behold

And now things get harder
Old 01-11-2015, 05:26 PM
I'm in it to win it. alot.

Credits: 187,812
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.
MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.MEGADOUCHE can't stop predicting to the shindig.

I just hope these selected pics are widely representative of their looks, cuz I've never heard of more than half of these chicks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodkaman View Post
I think the Sunnyside milf is far hotter than Heathyr.
Old 01-11-2015, 11:27 PM

Code:

I agree for the most part I am going by photos alone