forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 04:35 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,751
kt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversationkt2008 is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
shit dude you practically doubled my posts by now
Old 06-19-2008, 04:42 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

It's not an exact science i'm sorry to say.

Some people upload a ton. Some people just comment a ton and, of course, there are all the shades in between those 2.

Somewhere in there i have to determine (while still being fair to others who also worked hard to get avys) when a particular user "deserves" one... that's the tricky part because it's such an arbitrary decision.

Scampr i will take a good look through all your posts and also yours kt2008.
I'll PM you guys with my thoughts.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:26 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 230,664
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Lucas,
You work hard...do what you need to do. I've told you before I know I don't put in as much as alot of the others on here, so I seriously appreciate having one. And will continue to contribute my boobage when I can. I agree with Marie-Eve..there needs to be some kind of consequence for getting out of hand, though. Think before you post! I try to remember that when people say things that upset me. And if girls post boobage...be ready to deal with good and bad comments. Not everyone will like it. Thats a choice YOU make by putting yourself out there. Just comes with the territory. Thanks for all you do, Lucas, and the other moderators like Marie-Eve. You guys are really great.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:46 PM

Credits: 6,605
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Thumbs down

Code:

DUDE! You are so fuckin' lame. You pick this thread of all threads to ask the giving, smoking hot chicks in this forum to !PM! you NUDES! You are an idiot. I'll bet you $5 buck you can't find ONE post where I asked for anything in my inbox and I've gotten plenty of random odds and ends from more than two or three people in this joint....It's about making friends man...and also friend making...Shasta and I started busting each other's balls on here an now he and I are tight as two dudes can be over the internet...all these guys effjay, Mac, Lucas, Pen, SL, STL, I'm sure I'm forgetting some...We're friends because we all share the common need to do whatever it is we do on here to not be doing whatever it is we should be doing...

You are a member of this forum, so you should certainly get to voice you opinion, however lame-dick it is...But if you'd jet up to the PRIVATE,MEMBER'S ONLY section of this forum you'd find some AMAZING naked/half-naked chicks all over the place. Man, you actually used the word in one of it's forms of 'BEG'. Oliver Twist begs, Homeless people beg, destitute gypsies in Europe beg...You're in AMERICA mother fucker we don't beg, we are too fuckin' bad ass to beg...and these women on here are, with some exceptions, American women who are too bad-ass to be bothered by snivelling little simp like you...GTFO!

love,
RB

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...

Last edited by Jules Winfield : 06-19-2008 at 06:49 PM.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:48 PM

Code:

Beautifully put. Lucas, you are the man. Do what you need to do...I'm tired of hearing these lamen00bs w/ 50 or so posts commenting on how they would really super like an avvy...I can only imagine what your inbox looks like...Fight the fight man...keep ourspace,clean...

love,
RB

Old 06-19-2008, 06:54 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,015
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Code:

Dude, settle down. I was fucking around. You know, trying to be funny...

I'll start clearing my jokes with you before hand from now on.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:58 PM

Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

Also, my whole post directed at Lucas in this thread was also a lame attempt at humor... I don't give a fuck that he deleted the other thread or about how the avatar system is set up. On every other forum I've even been a part of, I've never once used an avatar so I say again, I don't really give a fuck.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:06 PM

I hate that everyone comes back after they get admonished and say it was a big joke. I always go back and re-read what they said to see if it's funny and I'd say 99% of the time it ends up being exactly how I perceived. Just take it and stop being lame....

Old 06-19-2008, 07:18 PM

Code:

Right, I put the in my post to Lucas because I was serious. There is also this from the other thread before it got deleted. Copied from the reply notification email that is currently sitting my deleted items.

Code:

And since you are going to vaguely quote me by referencing the beg thing, why don't you fucking get it right... emphasis added

Code:

Yeah, you're right. None of that was in any way an attempt at being funny.[/sarcasm]

edit - Had to add the end sarcasm tag just so you don't get confused again.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,692
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

Its the fuckin internet! Get over it!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Closed Thread